No more FA cup replays.. | Page 2 | Vital Football

No more FA cup replays..

It is now time for the government to empower the FA and at the same time remove all the decision rights away from the money men at the PL. After all, the PL stole them in the first place over 25 years. All refereeing and fixture scheduling should be moved immediately to the FA. The PL should also be banned from having a single conversation with UEFA or FIFA. That is not their jurisdiction. The government could even go one step closer and forcing the PL and EFL to merge back into one entity.

No replays isn't a natural decision by the FA. This is coercion by the money men again.

Give me the job at the FA. I'll bash some Sky, BT and PL heads together. Ditto with the idiots at UEFA. We Brexited and they need to learn what that means stealing our export money.

I don’t know the bloke , never met him , I have never had anything to with him . But he is a gooner .. his hair is too dark and his eyes are too close together! …. And he is a gooner . :wahey:
Also his defense of Thomas Partey, his love in with Rubiales, his weird jokes about players sharing wives... Also follows some of the Spanish equivalents of Andrew Tate type folk. He's probably a creep imo.

Doing an annoyingly good job, but 2 8th place finishes and a big old budget to rebuild is an opportunity not many managers of one of the top 6 clubs in the country have been afforded in the last 20 years. There's been times where we've sacked managers when I was hoping we'd give them time to react and learn from their mistakes, improvement is rarely totally linear.

Also his defense of Thomas Partey, his love in with Rubiales, his weird jokes about players sharing wives... Also follows some of the Spanish equivalents of Andrew Tate type folk. He's probably a creep imo.

Doing an annoyingly good job, but 2 8th place finishes and a big old budget to rebuild is an opportunity not many managers of one of the top 6 clubs in the country have been afforded in the last 20 years. There's been times where we've sacked managers when I was hoping we'd give them time to react and learn from their mistakes, improvement is rarely totally linear.
And we should also bear in mind he's spent £600 mil to get there....