Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3311 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

So these two clowns are apparently our best refs.

And the less said about the VAR appointments the better.

Premier League referees Michael Oliver and Anthony Taylor have been selected to officiate at Euro 2024.

Their colleagues Stuart Attwell and David Coote will be video assistant referees (VAR) for the tournament.

Great news.

At least they won't be screwing up our games.

BTW half of Artetas ideas just look like Peps, 4 giants in the backline and a CM that looks like a CB. Rice is a brilliant defensive mid but he isn't a #8. He is half the player Rodri is and he cannot do what Dougie, Tielemens or McGinn can do.

I will say you do have to give Arteta a bit of credit because half the lads he puts out there wouldn't get into Cities team. Unfortunately shows just how much City dominate financially. They're much poorer and less motivated this year after the treble but will probably still win the league.

And how the **** did Jackson not get even a yellow card for that disgusting legbreaker - oh I forgot, crap referees and whats blindly obvious to everyone is not in the remit for the shit var
Incredible isn’t it…and would have led to him being suspended on Saturday! How the ref can’t book him at least is beyond my comprehension. They’re just completely incompetent!