Happy St George's Day! | Vital Football

Happy St George's Day!

F..kin Brill!! Should be our National Anthem instead of the Worn out toon of the past that was written when we actually ruled the waves! Now as we know it,s Mohammed that rules the waves with rubber boats! Problem these days is people of our mindset are classed as racist. F.ck Off I,m born and bred "ENGLISH!" and loud and proud to be!

The rozzers are on the way to lock you up for being racist Gray!

What’s yer favourite cake ?

Mek sure tha puts a hacksaw in it! Or Gray can use the tried and tested "Bullshit Baffles Brains" tactic that worked in the dock for me at Guildford and fake a jam tart attack. Worked like a dream for me and I finished up avin a week in Cambridge Military Hospital in Aldershot under observation. Diagnosis was stress caused by too much time on active service,equiivalant to too much time spent watching the Blades this season I reckon! Ofcourse back then what is now classed Racist was the normal mindset, very far removed from the Woke, Snowflake, shower of shite days we now live in when being a white indigenous English male has become a f,,kin crime! At least I have to admit that smashing the Seven Stars boozer in Guildford up when pissed on a Saturday neet was a very naughty thing to do!

Enjoy a bit of Kipling before our communist overlords completely ban all of his work.

Our England is a garden that is full of stately views,
Of borders, beds and shrubberies and lawns and avenues,
With statues on the terraces and peacocks strutting by;
But the Glory of the Garden lies in more than meets the eye.

For where the old thick laurels grow, along the thin red wall,

You’ll find the tool- and potting-sheds which are the heart of all,
The cold-frames and the hot-houses, the dungpits and the tanks,
The rollers, carts and drain-pipes, with the barrows and the planks.

And there you’ll see the gardeners, the men and ’Prentice boys

Told off to do as they are bid and do it without noise;
For, except when seeds are planted and we shout to scare the birds,
The Glory of the Garden it abideth not in words.

And some can pot begonias and some can bud a rose,

And some are hardly fit to trust with anything that grows;
But they can roll and trim the lawns and sift the sand and loam,
For the Glory of the Garden occupieth all who come.

Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made

By singing:—“Oh, how beautiful!” and sitting in the shade,
While better men than we go out and start their working lives
At grubbing weeds from gravel-paths with broken dinner-knives.

There’s not a pair of legs so thin, there’s not a head so thick,

There’s not a hand so weak and white, nor yet a heart so sick,
But it can find some needful job that’s crying to be done,
For the Glory of the Garden glorifieth every one.

Then seek your job with thankfulness and work till further orders,

If it’s only netting strawberries or killing slugs on borders;
And when your back stops aching and your hands begin to harden,
You will find yourself a partner in the Glory of the Garden.

Oh, Adam was a gardener, and God who made him sees

That half a proper gardener’s work is done upon his knees,
So when your work is finished, you can wash your hands and pray
For the Glory of the Garden that it may not pass away!
And the Glory of the Garden it shall never pass away!

"It,s Tommy this and Tommy that,
and chuck him out the brute,
but it,s Tommy who,s the hero,
when the guns begin to shoot!"

"And it,s Tommy this and Tommy that.
so chuck him out the door,
but Tommy aint no fool,
cos Tommy knows the score!"

“In intention, at any rate, the English intelligentsia are Europeanized. 
They take their cookery from Paris and their opinions from Moscow. In the 
general patriotism of the country they form a sort of island of dissident 
thought. England is perhaps the only great country whose intellectuals 
are ashamed of their own nationality. In left-wing circles it is always 
felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution, from horse
racing to suet puddings. It is a strange fact, but it is unquestionably 
true that almost any English intellectual would feel more ashamed of 
standing to attention during ‘God save the King’ than of stealing from a 
poor box. All through the critical years many left-wingers were chipping 
away at English morale, trying to spread an outlook that was sometimes 
squashily pacifist, sometimes violently pro-Russian, but always 
anti-British.”​

― George Orwell, England Your England

Nearly 90 years after his passing and Kipling's words are as profound as ever. The same with Orwell.

I see celebrating our national saints day gets you a kicking from the Met in Khan's ***********. Millions of Tommy Atkins are turning in their graves.

edit. Vital have blocked L o n d o n i s t a n 😂

You notice the little things.

On one of the regime radio stations this morning the presenter began some calendar based nothing talk. "Ooh, it's a busy day on the calendar today! It's this day, it's that day, blah blah....". I think the only one he didn't mention was St George's Day.

This is now natural behaviour for these people. They've been programmed to ignore, downplay and mock anything containing a slither of patriotism or any sense of nationality.

Ramadan though. Mmmmm, yummy. Let's all celebrate that. Lovely brown skin. Nom nom nom.

Typical of this now snowfake, Woke country that is now totally f,,ked! What was once right is now judged to be wrong and what now wrong is now judged to be right. Glad I lived the the prime of my 78 years when sanity prevailed before the fruitcakes took control. When I went through selection in 65 the assault course 50 feet above ground had the blood wagon waiting on the deck ready for the fallers to be stretchered off. These days elf n safety demand safety nets, what a set of fairies!

On one of the regime radio stations this morning the presenter began some calendar based nothing talk. "Ooh, it's a busy day on the calendar today! It's this day, it's that day, blah blah....". I think the only one he didn't mention was St George's Day.

This is now natural behaviour for these people. They've been programmed to ignore, downplay and mock anything containing a slither of patriotism or any sense of nationality.

Ramadan though. Mmmmm, yummy. Let's all celebrate that. Lovely brown skin. Nom nom nom.
Spot on Chronic.

It’s evident in almost all cooking/travel programmes where they celebrate the culture and heritage of everywhere and anywhere, when they get off the plane that is. Our heritage is just a source of embarrassment to them, and now they feel emboldened to trash it in the name of inclusion and diversity.

Saw a few comments on S2, predictably, mocking St George's Day. To me, what comes through more than anything from them is a hatred of the working class. Brexit utterly cemented that if it wasn't already.

It's a curious thing but Brits abroad tend to celebrate St Geoges Day more than those at home- we certainly did here in Spain.

Maybe there's more Brits abroad in more concentrated numbers than there are in England these days??