Game week 34 | Page 28 | Vital Football

Game week 34

And you are using disability slurs against other posters now. Which isn't appreciated by this father of a disabled child.

I've never used the alert button and I'm certainly not the one who shopped you on either of the other times. I wouldn't be shy about it if I was because I think you are out of order.

Not how it went was it? Never said anything about his illnesses, I think he talked about that as his reason for not attending afterwards.

Below is the post in question. The quoted post by me was not to Speel-Gedling, but to Stenroach. This reply by Speel-Gedling was unsolicited and because he felt slighted by my general comments to Stenroach. No idea why he made it about him given he wasn't even one of the ones posting on the thread.

This was, of course, with the emotions of the Liverpool game where I came very close to doing an @orbitalforest with my programme.

View attachment 72816

For once, you've probably got my number
To be fair, you did tell Stenroach to go fuck himself only yesterday: https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/game-week-34.138022/page-13#post-4203422

I’m not using “ disability “ slurs at all. His brain defect is one of someone who doesn’t think , isn’t very bright -I’m sure you can join the dots.
You called me "simple" and referred to "bedsit boy with a brain issue". These are well known disability slurs. Not the first time either.

In the same post as you wrongly accused me of denigrating someone's illnesses

To be fair, you did tell Stenroach to go fuck himself only yesterday: https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/game-week-34.138022/page-13#post-4203422
And I stand by every word.

Just as there are half a dozen other insults that Paylola has used against me and others in the last few posts that I haven't picked up on or criticised.

The "brain issue" thing is a step too far for me though. Clearly not you though, as you thought you would take a moral stance against me for calling that out after daring to tell someone to fuck off

You called me "simple" and referred to "bedsit boy with a brain issue". These are well known disability slurs. Not the first time either.

In the same post as you wrongly accused me of denigrating someone's illnesses

So being simple ( talking absolute shit )
Is now an illness too is it ? 😂

I’ve explained myself - how you perceive it is your problem.

You live in a glass house and throw stones at others. Total hypocrisy and very dishonest.

You even blamed me for the fact that you didn’t do match threads anymore 😂😂

“ I can’t take the abuse “
Absolutely embarrassing.

Well I was banned for the last month or so . How many match threads did you start while I was away ?

And I stand by every word.

Just as there are half a dozen other insults that Paylola has used against me and others in the last few posts that I haven't picked up on or criticised.

The "brain issue" thing is a step too far for me though. Clearly not you though, as you thought you would take a moral stance against me for calling that out after daring to tell someone to fuck off
It was the first line of the second paragraph of this post
where you said:
"you just can't handle a forum without leaping to personal abuse"

You said that only yesterday. It was that which made me think that you were being somewhat hypocritical.

Not sure who the bedsit thing is aimed at.

Personally, can't rember ever blocking or reporting anyone, except Cornflakes and ingy and that was only cos they bored me with the overuse of the word "chap".

I don't take insults personally, especially by anons on the Internet on a forum.

If you can't handle an insult or two by anons on a forum, then you will struggle with day to day life

I do think grasses are the lowest of the low though.

I know - I called him a cock rag last time so I guess it’s an improvement.

You’re a big weird drama queen.
Go on press the alert button with your faux outrage, get me banned again.

Some of the things you’ve said to people on here and nobody says anything to you do they ?

You were telling a poster on here a few weeks ago that “ you didn’t give a fuck “ that his illnesses prevented him from attending matches.

Horrible weird bastard you are.
Who's bedsit boy?

You know what now i think about it i reckon Nuno should have called all the players over to the dugout after that 3rd penalty appeal and refused to send them back on until the ref checked the monitor.
That's a good idea. Why has nobody thought of that yet?

Not sure who the bedsit thing is aimed at.

Personally, can't rember ever blocking or reporting anyone, except Cornflakes and ingy and that was only cos they bored me with the overuse of the word "chap".

I don't take insults personally, especially by anons on the Internet on a forum.

If you can't handle an insult or two by anons on a forum, then you will struggle with day to day life

I do think grasses are the lowest of the low though.
How can you put someone on ignore for calling you a chap, chap?

I mean I get the Trap 2 stuff...but chap? Come on man!

How can you put someone on ignore for calling you a chap, chap?

I mean I get the Trap 2 stuff...but chap? Come on man!
Not just the " chap" the unamusing puns and trap t 2 shit.
I swear everytime I logged on its all I could see.