Corrupt bastards | Vital Football

Corrupt bastards

Mahatmafoot

Vital Squad Member
If ManUre had scored at the end there'd have been no thought of VAR. Little prick in his little box says we need ManUre in the final so let's screw Coventry's big day and fuck to their fans.

If ManUre had scored at the end there'd have been no thought of VAR. Little prick in his little box says we need ManUre in the final so let's screw Coventry's big day and fuck to their fans.
It was offside only just but it was offside with how the offside rule is now.Time the offside was changed back to bein there has to be clear distance between last defender and attacker tho in my opinion.I tip Man City to win the FA Cup.UTB

The only good thing to come out of today was them having to play 120 mins and go thru the pen drama 3 days before we play em, won’t make any difference to our team of serial losers who will fold at the first available opportunity

The only good thing to come out of today was them having to play 120 mins and go thru the pen drama 3 days before we play em, won’t make any difference to our team of serial losers who will fold at the first available opportunity
Have to say i enjoyed the Coventry comeback and they were unlucky mi owd pal.UTB

It was offside only just but it was offside with how the offside rule is now.Time the offside was changed back to bein there has to be clear distance between last defender and attacker tho in my opinion.I tip Man City to win the FA Cup.UTB
At least the FA got what it wanted.

And as for banana nose, that awful tackle when he went down with his shin smashed to bits by the Coventry player. Nuff said.