Aston Villa v Bournemouth. Sunday 21st April 15.00 hrs K.O | Page 11 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Bournemouth. Sunday 21st April 15.00 hrs K.O

Superb team performance.

That’s exactly what we want from Diaby - confidence boost to get the most out of him on the final stretch.

Morgan Rogers looks every bit the player JJ is. Fantastic signing.

Ollie is Ollie - did everything bar score. What a player we have.

Konsa - always so assured. Fantastic back at CB.

Spurs now have to win both their games and score 5 goals or more in the process. Pressure is all in them. UTV

Massive result in a week of massive results. Really putting the pressure on spurs now. This week could go down as the must pivotal of the season if we end up winning the conference league and getting 4th. I think 2 more wins does it.

So we are 16 points ahead of Newcastle and Man U with them both having 18 points to play for, I think we can say we out any shadow of doubt that 5th is nailed on. We have Chelsea next Saturday Evening, I Firmly believe that we will beat them too. It's down to you spurs to take advantage of your game in hand, It's going to be one hell of a ride.

Last edited:
Today is the sort of performance a top team puts in.

Hard fixture in Europe
Depleted team
Banana skin opposition (well coached and tough to play)
Expectations of a win
A rival breathing down our necks
Something huge in the line

That’s what a top team does, this is hopefully the team finally starting to believe in themselves and not needing underdog status to pull out results.