Game week 34 | Page 15 | Vital Football

Game week 34

I'm not getting nasty, I'm calm, calmer than you lot.

Have I told you to go fuck yourself?
Plenty of times, or the equivalent. It's funny you pointing it out on the rare occasions you get it back.
We haven't been good enough, we lost.
Which is what I'm saying

It just hasn't been as bad as you are making out.
I've been saying we were the better team in quality but we didn't want it enough.

No idea what you are pretending I've said. I think you are reading various unhappy opinions and then just ascribing them to me

every game, days before, you and the usual suspects ," oh we will fuck it up, We will concede from a corner, Nunos shit, we're down, why do you even bother watching the game?
I've never said any of those things in the run up to a game

Except the corner one, I'll happily hold my hand up to that one. 22 from 34 games I'm happy to stand by it.

The last paragraph isn't aimed at you exclusively Pope, it's aimed at the lot of you negative , whinging, big girls blouses, entitled pricks the lot of you.
You quoted me, so I'll assume it's aimed at me unless you say otherwise. If you want to insult a wider group then go right ahead, just don't use me as a totem

I'll let you revel in your misery all afternoon now, me, I'm optimistic we will stay up, slash away you miserable fucks.

Are you actually deluded? We’re a point off the relegation zone and have just put in a gutless performance in our biggest game of the season against a side right next to us who’ve just been pumped 6-0 and you think it’s been alright?

Will you be this passive when we get relegated or are we still just wrist slashers? Only thing more shite than watching this is listening to people defend this shit. It’s why we’ve been so shit for so long. 2-0 to Everton who’ve won one game all year through a keeper mistake against 10 men and you’re blaming the fans. Fuck off.
Your a mardy prick who is incapable of controlling your emotions shag.
Your not on your own in here.
Blow me, right up the root!

I was at the game, in the Everton section. It was two poor teams. I never felt that Forest were really in top or likely to score, and nor did the crowd seem to be that worried.

I did not think that the handball that Hudson Odoi called for was an obvious penalty. I was not even aware of the other alleged ones until I read it on here. In fact, jus t moaning about the apparent not given penalties makes Nottingham Forest look like Huddersfield Town.

Forest just have to get some more points, playing Sheffield United and Burnley