Game week 34 | Page 13 | Vital Football

Game week 34

I can understand people getting mardy, like big fucking kids who've not got their own way.
But come on, we have not been that bad.

Very unlucky, yes.

3 pennos, puckfirds wonder save, MGW sitter, against 2 30 yarders off the post.

We've been unlucky today.
We've been pretty gutless today.

We are all watching the same match on the same format. You can't honestly claim they've left everything on the pitch today.

We have done well in spells because we have good players.

But they haven't been anywhere near as good as they can be or treated the game as the must win it is.

Everton have been shite but wanted this more and that is unforgivable. Our players have looked like timid mice at times.

I can understand people getting mardy, like big fucking kids who've not got their own way.
But come on, we have not been that bad.

Very unlucky, yes.

3 pennos, puckfirds wonder save, MGW sitter, against 2 30 yarders off the post.

We've been unlucky today.

You’re a fucking clown if you think we’ve been ‘unlucky’… it’s actually pathetic that you’d defend it

Well we've managed to defend the set piece barrage we were all worried about but forgot to close down players taking long range shots. Is there any end to the ineptitude these lot can show

Nobody should be defending this.

Yes we've been on the wrong end of some dreadful decisions (as usual) but we have a team of overpaid shite.

Next season in the Championship could be brutal without a clear out. This team would get bullied every week.

We've been pretty gutless today.

We are all watching the same match on the same format. You can't honestly claim they've left everything on the pitch today.

We have done well in spells because we have good players.

But they haven't been anywhere near as good as they can be or treated the game as the must win it is.

Everton have been shite but wanted this more and that is unforgivable. Our players have looked like timid mice at times.
No.
You'd given up before a ball was kicked, predicting doom and gloom.
So when it happens you sit back with a condescending smirk on your face and see nothing but what you expected to see.

We haven't been great, but it's nowhere near as bad a performance as you and 98% of the wrist slashers on here are making out.

I genuinely believe you,Will etc get off on this.

You literally give up after 3 mins of kick off, every single game.

And that's the bit that hurts Pope there is absolutely no excuse for the other team "wanting it more" get out played by better players as we will next week is one thing, but losing because the other team wanted it more is the ultimate betrayal of fans by any football team, and a fair number of this lot are betraying us week in & week out

No.
You'd given up before a ball was kicked, predicting doom and gloom.
So when it happens you sit back with a condescending smirk on your face and see nothing but what you expected to see.

We haven't been great, but it's nowhere near as bad a performance as you and 98% of the wrist slashers on here.

I genuinely believe you,Will etc get off on this.

You literally give up after 3 mins of kick off, every single game.
Go fuck yourself Stenroach.

I am fucking gutted today. Hurting.

I didn't say shit about giving up or us losing today on this thread.

And unless you are looking through our window at me and my daughter watching this, how the fuck do you know what expression I've got on my face?

You've got about a dozen posters saying far more vitriolic stuff than I am, go after them.

We haven't been good enough. Two shit goals, none scored. Yes, we should have had a penalty and that would have changed the game, but you can't rely on that.

You simply cannot claim that this team played blood and thunder and gave everything today because they fucking did not. Anyone can see that.

You are simply backing everything they do because you wanted the last manager shafted, you wanted this guy and you were fucking wrong but too small to admit it. So you get nasty wanting to warp reality and pretending that we are miles better.

We aren't. 17 games each now, Nuno scored two more. Big fucking improvement.

You know what, Will wanted Cooper gone too, so did Malta. But I can respect them because they say what they see right now rather than pretending.

You were wrong.

Everton defended well nd frustrated us. Their first half goal was a bit of a fluke that conditioned the game.
MGW nd to a certain extent Woods miss in the first half, were the difference.

And that's the bit that hurts Pope there is absolutely no excuse for the other team "wanting it more" get out played by better players as we will next week is one thing, but losing because the other team wanted it more is the ultimate betrayal of fans by any football team, and a fair number of this lot are betraying us week in & week out
Today it was Everton getting outplayed by better players. But they wanted it more and we let them have two shite goals.

I so wanted them to put this season to bed today and show how much it mattered to them, like in the games at the end of last season. But it just wasn't there