Game week 34 | Page 12 | Vital Football

Game week 34

Fuck everyone on that pitch and technical area. Disgrace to the shirt. But they’ll play that shitty ‘motivational’ video against city next week before the game before we get pumped 5-0.
I honestly think I would get rid of Nuno now, he is clearly bereft of ideas, might as well roll the dice and put the two Reid's in charge for the last few games, you never know I really don't think things can worse now

Fuck everyone on that pitch and technical area. Disgrace to the shirt. But they’ll play that shitty ‘motivational’ video against city next week before the game before we get pumped 5-0.
I can understand people getting mardy, like big fucking kids who've not got their own way.
But come on, we have not been that bad.

Very unlucky, yes.

3 pennos, puckfirds wonder save, MGW sitter, against 2 30 yarders off the post.

We've been unlucky today.

You know what, it doesn't matter. Staying up, going down, it doesn't matter, doesn't make a difference. As long as there will be Marinakis in charge and his ineptitude, Forest will be a mess. You can throw all the money you want but it won't matter if you don't know what to do with it. So, Premier League, Championship, who cares, we've a bigger problem.

Last edited:
The second half was terrible...we created a clear chance for MGW, but apart from that we kept doing the same thing without success...pumping the ball in the box ...at the mercy of Evertons giants...