Game week 34 | Page 11 | Vital Football

Game week 34

And we thought that Everton are going to score from set pieces...it seems that this week we trained against set pieces but forgot to block shots from outside the box...

Can someone call me negative and tell me which games we're going to win...please??

No hope with this lot. None.

Why don't we fucking close anyone down. Everton all over us when we pass the ball we just sit off and let them have a pop.

Shit officials, shit passing, shit decisions, shit finishing, shit performance. Fucking ruined weekend thanks

We’re getting relegated sadly.
Blame whoever you want but we’ve been robbed in so so many games, we have been robbed for at least 12 points plus the 4 we’ve been deducted. Not to mention our own shit performances.

Everyone worrying about Luton need to forget them - it’s Burnley. They are the ones that are going to get themselves out of it and will relegate us on the final day.

This is just a joke now danilo managed to dive over it.. I'm afraid our destiny is clear now, the team is poor and lacks fight, but everything is aligning against us. Everything will be OK now Origi is on

An just then when wood is on his own surrounded by about 5 Everton players waiting for the ball to drop, everyone else in a red shirt is stood there watching.

We have been crap all day today.

Yates first involvement is to give a way a free kick and pick up a yellow card. The great saviour he isn't.