Aston Villa v Bournemouth. Sunday 21st April 15.00 hrs K.O | Page 3 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Bournemouth. Sunday 21st April 15.00 hrs K.O

It is massive, because if we can win Spurs are six points behind, and they will look at that table and know there's no room for any errors.
It’s a weird one because tactically it won’t change anything. That man is like Bielsa, tunnel vision tactics. Plan A all day, plan A but better, plan A even when it’s not working.

It would be interesting to see what it would do to them. Theoretically they could be 9 pts. behind us before they play the NLD because we play on the 27th too.

Another day, another massive game….the season that just keeps giving! We’re going to have to sing our hearts out today to give the boys an extra push. I still feel drained after Thursday so heaven knows how some of them are feeling. All about results now. 3 pts today with a clear week to prepare for Chelsea would be absolutely huge. Even four points from the next two looking at Spurs next three games would still give us a massive advantage as they’d still have in all likelihood to take all nine points to overtake us. Just can’t see them being good enough to do that tbh. That said…..let’s worry about ourselves, get 3 points today and we don’t need to worry about bloody Spurs! COYVB……….. :utv: :utv: :utv:

Another day, another massive game….the season that just keeps giving! We’re going to have to sing our hearts out today to give the boys an extra push. I still feel drained after Thursday so heaven knows how some of them are feeling. All about results now. 3 pts today with a clear week to prepare for Chelsea would be absolutely huge. Even four points from the next two looking at Spurs next three games would still give us a massive advantage as they’d still have in all likelihood to take all nine points to overtake us. Just can’t see them being good enough to do that tbh. That said…..let’s worry about ourselves, get 3 points today and we don’t need to worry about bloody Spurs! COYVB……….. :utv: :utv: :utv:
Enjoy your day Langoe66, would love to be there. Sing a song for me. Can't wait for this one to kick off.

We can't afford to not win this one. I believe it's our most winnable fixture of those remaining.

Konsa was fantastic at CB on Thursday. But cash wasn't great in defence (although he was the hero)

Be interesting to see if Konsa stays in the middle for this one - or do we bring in the fresher legs of Carlos

Not attending this one unfortunately but my replacement (my mum) hasn't seen us lose in any game for a good couple of years so hopefully that trend will extend to today.

Utterly vital that we win this. Lots that play today will have done 120 minutes and penalties on Thursday so we could see some tired legs by the end. Wouldn't shock me at all if Carlos and maybe even Tim came in.

Big game. I'll be attempting to find a way of keeping up with things from where I am (western Iceland).

We can't afford to not win this one. I believe it's our most winnable fixture of those remaining.
I fancy us against any remaining opponent.

Chelsea and the dippers at home?.
BHA, Palace away?.

All hugely winnable.

Infact The Cherries... I saw a stat yesterday that outside the current top 4 or 5 they have picked up more points than anyone since November....

And people said Spuds at home was must win and 4th was over after Brentford. The majority had written off away at the Goons. So basically, I am politely disagreeing. Lol !.

Plenty of twists and turns and unexpected results still too come as I keep saying. I don't think spuds will lose all those games v the top 3 for example, bound to pick some points .

I fancy us against any remaining opponent.

Chelsea and the dippers at home?.
BHA, Palace away?.

All hugely winnable.

Infact The Cherries... I saw a stat yesterday that outside the current top 4 or 5 they have picked up more points than anyone since November....

And people said Spuds at home was must win and 4th was over after Brentford. The majority had written off away at the Goons. So basically, I am politely disagreeing. Lol !.

Plenty of twists and turns and unexpected results still too come as I keep saying. I don't think spuds will lose all those games v the top 3 for example, bound to pick some points .

Oh yeah on our day we are a match for anyone - I'm really hoping we beat the Scousers

I suppose though if we don't get 4th because we didn't beat Chelsea or Liverpool I'm more okay with that than if we squander points against Bournemouth.

I know Spurs have some very difficult games coming up, but they also have 2 very easy ones against the bottom 2.

I can see them getting a few results for them difficult games too. Apparently Man City has never beat them at their new stadium in the league. We need to pick up plenty of points if we want 4th.

Oh yeah on our day we are a match for anyone - I'm really hoping we beat the Scousers

I suppose though if we don't get 4th because we didn't beat Chelsea or Liverpool I'm more okay with that than if we squander points against Bournemouth.
Just can't really look at matches and predict with any certainty these days. Some like to look at the fixtures when released and then say we have this easy run of games and that hard run. I think its pretty pointless really.

I'm sure doing that some were thinking loss and loss v the Goons and Citeh at home then beat sheff United next game. Or beat Brentford and lose v The Goons away.

Last edited: