The Official Mansfield Town Match Thread (Sponsored by Birthday Laxatives "for all your party pooping needs") | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Official Mansfield Town Match Thread (Sponsored by Birthday Laxatives "for all your party pooping needs")

It's not really about this match though. Its all thd points we dropped while try to find a new manager, and the odd poor performance throughout the season.

Next week our players will get to see first hand a team make the play offs by showing a bit of bottle. Sadly, so will our fans.

The session ends.

More ineptitude from the world of "Clemball".

If SC stays on as manager we're stuck with him until xmas. And if he departed at xmas another manager and another january transfer window chaos.

SC i think does not have the nous to manage a league two team i feel.

The session ends.

If SC stays on as manager we're stuck with him until xmas. And if he departed at xmas another manager and another january transfer window chaos.

SC is not blameless, but he got a very short straw inheriting this bunch of clowns.

I’ve never knocked Clem,but this game showed how inexperienced he really is,,and probably how dreadful we are,another perfect example of a match is 90 minutes,second Williams went off that was game over,first half played ok,second was absolute tripe

The session ends.

You can blame Clem all you want but these players just haven't been good enough ALL season. We've seen glimpses of what they're capable of in bit parts. These players have been the same under 3 different managers. They clearly lack bottle, desire, attitude and character in general. Not convinced they'd play any different under most managers tbh. It's an unlikeable squad IMO for the reason mentioned above.

Clemence maybe part of the problem but until we get a squad that can consistently perform we won't know how much of the real problem Clemence actually is.

Subs today were bizarre but we've seen it all before without the subs. Just be glad when next week is done.

BG has some serious decisions to make in the next couple of weeks IMO, that could decide how we go as a club over the next 18 months on the pitch.