FFP/PSR | Vital Football

FFP/PSR

Rza

Vital Champions League
Taking the piss like aren't they? Everton deducted points then punishment reduced,only to then punish them again. Forest deducted points. Sheffield United deducted points now. Whilst man City with 100+ breaches still not charged. What's the hold up? Are they tallying up the punishment. Chelsea I'm not even getting into them. The PL not even trying to hide the clear bias now.

I was convinced from the start that the rules were brought in for to snub or block our attempt to join the so called 'big 6'. Nothing has convinced me otherwise.

A table of the price range of all Premier clubs seats was shown last week. Our lowest price is £32 and at Spurs it is £65. A season ticket range at SJP peaks at £1100 while at Spurs its more than double. This shows that Spurs income through the attendance is more than double ours and affords them a lot more scope for these FFP rules that suddenly been brought into force. Fair Play?, don't make me laugh

A table of the price range of all Premier clubs seats was shown last week. Our lowest price is £32 and at Spurs it is £65. A season ticket range at SJP peaks at £1100 while at Spurs its more than double. This shows that Spurs income through the attendance is more than double ours and affords them a lot more scope for these FFP rules that suddenly been brought into force. Fair Play?, don't make me laugh
That's a lot to do with cost of living in that particular area, which as you say isn't fair. People in London earn more so I'm not sure how they can compare expenditure like for like.