Portsmouth at home and Play off Dates | Page 6 | Vital Football

Portsmouth at home and Play off Dates

Speaking of coverage, the local online Echo is still shunning the Imps. I know it's been discussed, but it is really poor. No acknowledgement of the Imps exploits, not even spammy, click baity stuff.
I'm sure if there was crowd trouble or something untoward it would be in the headlines. Sad.

It looks like the TV match has been decided. Probably good it’s not us because Pompey might have been more motivated to put on a show.View attachment 72768

I feel the same as you but if your sat in that meeting at sky why would you choose a game between a team that are (virtually) already promoted and a team that are already relegated. Surely but surely you would choose a game with an element of jeopardy in it to make it at least half interesting for the viewers.

Portsmouth are Champlons and we need a win to cement our place in the playoffs, packed stadium and raucous atmosphere they're the sort of elements they should be taking into consideration when picking a game for TV.

In these big organisations there seems to be nothing more uncommon than common sense.

No game picked from what I can see on my planner.

That website’s reliable and it changed from ‘tbc’ previously. I guess until there’s an official announcement it could change but they must take their data feed from somewhere.

Derby-Carlisle was always going to be picked. You either get a team promoted or a self professed 'big' club falling flat on their arse.
Not sure why anyone would have expected anything different

For once I don't see a problem with us not being picked for TV. The lads will have enough to do trying to get the three points without the added pressure of knowing they're playing in front of a worldwide TV audience.
We can take that when the pressure is the same for both teams, should we qualify for the play-offs.