BLADES v Kompany's Army at BDBL | Vital Football

BLADES v Kompany's Army at BDBL

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
So Rhian & Jebbo are closer to playing but it looks like Robbo & Bogle will be out.I for one will be givin Sander a clap when his name is announced before ko,i think he was a good player for us over his stay at BDBL and i don't boo returnin players very often,the exception for me was when Curran played against us,i couldn't stand the ugly pig.I'll tip a 3-2 win for the BLADES,Oli McB,Big Ben & BLASTER scorin for us.UTB

I’m goin to stick my neck on the block and put myself out there to be shot at but I don’t think they will get 5 again 😬

So Rhian & Jebbo are closer to playing but it looks like Robbo & Bogle will be out.I for one will be givin Sander a clap when his name is announced before ko,i think he was a good player for us over his stay at BDBL and i don't boo returnin players very often,the exception for me was when Curran played against us,i couldn't stand the ugly pig.I'll tip a 3-2 win for the BLADES,Oli McB,Big Ben & BLASTER scorin for us.UTB
Sander was always going to move on I think people were disappointed as to where he went as it was only a sidewards step people would have been fine with it if he had gone to a bigger club but his performances for us ruled that out for him, he has undoubted quality but not the consistency required by the top teams, I’ll clap him I don’t think he deserves to be booed there are plenty that do but not him he tried his best right to the end for us

Another chance to win but injuries have compromised us badly.

Might need to go to a back 4.

Losing to these would really be shit, and cement 20th.

Curran? Wot a twat he was! Dint tek Cloughie long to f..k him off from the scabs and he ended up at pig land. Remember duin the Sheffield Marathon in the 80s and he was taking part. Built for sprinting but I allus tried to beat 3 hours and on the day it took the piggy get 8 hours, Sez it all!!

The team that spent £25 million against the team that spent £125 million. I think if we had spent that money we would have stayed up. However if Burnley go down they are in huge trouble unless they sell their star players. I am sure the Prince would argue he made the right call. Today is a must win for Burnley it would be good to put another nail in their coffin.

Last edited:
Kompany has said this could be a game of fear or it could be a game of no fear,I spose he could be r8 or he could be wrong.:ROFLMAO: UTB

Depending on the score and if the Blades are one up, the game will last 2 hours. Can,t upset blue eyed Vincent!

Hope I am not like an old record after the game!!!!
They say we are physical, not physical enough for me
Come on Blades, get into em!!!

Ah well! now another, "Neer mind lads, thiz allus next year!" Think I,ll have that tattooed across my chest before I kipper!