Staveley | Vital Football

Staveley

Rza

Vital Champions League
Facing possible bankruptcy after a court ordered her to pay a client a sum in the millions. Companies House has her resigning from NUFC affiliated Companies as well as her stake in the club being reduced. She seems a dodgy one

Facing possible bankruptcy after a court ordered her to pay a client a sum in the millions. Companies House has her resigning from NUFC affiliated Companies as well as her stake in the club being reduced. She seems a dodgy one
I thought she sold 4% of her shares to pay off the court costs in a case I thought she won. The company 'resignations' is supposedly just tidying up the many accounts linked to the club and the recent domain name change of the official website seems to back that theory up.

It used to be NUFC.co.uk but is now NewcastleUnited.com.

Jamie Reuben and Amanda Staveley both resigned from two of the companies that I checked and in both instances replaced by Simon Capper and Darren Eales. I'm sure if I was arsed to check the other companies listed by the Mirror it would be the same. Why they haven't mentioned Jamie Reuben I've no idea other than it may detract from their aim

They haven't mentioned the Reuben brothers because as far as I'm aware they bought Staveley's stake in the club. I think she'll eventually be pushed or walk out. They may give her some kind of advisory or ambassadorial role but I can't see her being a shareholder much longer.

They haven't mentioned the Reuben brothers because as far as I'm aware they bought Staveley's stake in the club. I think she'll eventually be pushed or walk out. They may give her some kind of advisory or ambassadorial role but I can't see her being a shareholder much longer.
Her share is now 5.7% with The Reubens buying 4.3% to make their share 14.3%.

She said this earlier:

Just arrived back from Saudi and noticed a lot of messages from fans concerned that I had stepped down from my role as a Director of Newcastle United.

I have not. The changes made last week were purely administrative, to non-trading subsidiaries. After the takeover, Jamie and I stepped in as directors of all companies until we could build an executive team.

We remain on the ‘top-co’ and the Board. I’d like to thank everyone for their incredible support over the last few years, and particularly for people taking the time to share their thoughts.
We have the best fans in the world - and I am privileged and proud to be a part of your community

Her share is now 5.7% with The Reubens buying 4.3% to make their share 14.3%.

She said this earlier:

Just arrived back from Saudi and noticed a lot of messages from fans concerned that I had stepped down from my role as a Director of Newcastle United.

I have not. The changes made last week were purely administrative, to non-trading subsidiaries. After the takeover, Jamie and I stepped in as directors of all companies until we could build an executive team.

We remain on the ‘top-co’ and the Board. I’d like to thank everyone for their incredible support over the last few years, and particularly for people taking the time to share their thoughts.
We have the best fans in the world - and I am privileged and proud to be a part of your community
That's fair enough but I still have my suspicions. I don't think she would come out in the media and say, even if she was taking a back seat. A lot probably depends on the outcome of this next case as well - the money she is being sued for is no joke.