Scally | Page 4 | Vital Football

Scally

Me too.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Perry at any match, home or away but he certainly has an obsession.
Maybe it’s what keeps him going?
What, even before his boycott?

I thought there was film or evidence of him chatting with Paul Fisher at one point?

Or maybe he was/is on the banned list for match days alongside Alan Liptrott?

Incidentally, have the Galinsons banned anyone (who hasn't broken the law) yet, just because they can?

“I’ve heard rumours about Scally”

“So have I”

Fred Perry: “What I’ve heard is…”

Other reputable people: “I’ve heard the same from good sources in the club”

Here: “Oh my God, that Fred Perry is obsessed. Move on please”

Tell me, who is the ‘voice of reason’ and who are the obsessed? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like FP, but others are saying they’ve heard the same.

Lol spot on Trev.

The truth will probably be something less exciting than being speculated but given the recent changes at the club e.g. Comper's increased responsibilities and the Galinsons statements around wanting "one culture" that all adds to the speculation.

End of season will be interesting and maybe its time for an announcement regarding a well deserved retirement.

“I’ve heard rumours about Scally”

“So have I”

Fred Perry: “What I’ve heard is…”

Other reputable people: “I’ve heard the same from good sources in the club”

Here: “Oh my God, that Fred Perry is obsessed. Move on please”

Tell me, who is the ‘voice of reason’ and who are the obsessed? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like FP, but others are saying they’ve heard the same.
You not heard anything then Trev?!

FP is the epitome of hooey. Possibly dangerous. I wouldn't want to shine a UV light on his keyboard.

Would never listen to any of his old fanny, which is definitely libellous.

FP is the epitome of hooey. Possibly dangerous. I wouldn't want to shine a UV light on his keyboard.

Would never listen to any of his old fanny, which is definitely libellous.

Libellous Old Fanny is the guest ale in the micro pub on Canterbury St this month according to a real ale drinking mate of mine. I know there's a few ale drinkers on here so maybe give it go before the Doncaster game.

Recommend that you put down the Oxford Concise Dictionary and pick up the a tax manual.
Just as with political assertions, you make no attempt to explain - just persist with attempted put-downs.:wagging:

All that was asked was:
"If you are tax expert, please enlighten us to the extent of Entrepreneur's Relief."
(Which was in response to your unnecessary put-down of TG.)

Thanks to MM for the link.
It turns out that you (TB) aren't quite the "expert..."
It hasn't been called "Entrepreneurs Relief" since 2020.

It's now called Business Asset Disposal Relief.

And to educate TG (in a civilised manner....;))
That BADR is not exclusive to "innovative" businesses.
It can be claimed by any "trading company".

Although property investment is not allowable, the business' own premises seem to be allowable - presumably including the stadium.

Just as with political assertions, you make no attempt to explain - just persist with attempted put-downs.:wagging:

All that was asked was:
"If you are tax expert, please enlighten us to the extent of Entrepreneur's Relief."
(Which was in response to your unnecessary put-down of TG.)

Thanks to MM for the link.

It turns out that you (TB) aren't quite the "expert..."
It hasn't been called "Entrepreneurs Relief" since 2020.

It's now called Business Asset Disposal Relief.

And to educate TG (in a civilised manner....;))
That BADR is not exclusive to "innovative" businesses.
It can be claimed by any "trading company".

Although property investment is not allowable, the business' own premises seem to be allowable - presumably including the stadium.
It's nice to have correct info but it's nice to be polite too.

Bet virtually no one in this board knows what we are on about Gilles.

Saw Robert Fripp circa 1980 at the Marquee. Sadly never got to see King Crimson.

Love Asbury Park. Fantastic drum solo by Bill Bruford.

Bet virtually no one in this board knows what we are on about Gilles.

Saw Robert Fripp circa 1980 at the Marquee. Sadly never got to see King Crimson.

Love Asbury Park. Fantastic drum solo by Bill Bruford.
I was thinking I missed a line in his Christmas song!