Season Tickets | Vital Football

Season Tickets

Pope John XXIII

Vital Football Legend

Screenshot_20240416_175208_Samsung Internet.jpg
That's a £130 rise for me

The most expensive card last season was £640

It's ok for Premier League football but I don't want to be paying that for years sinking into championship obscurity

I should have known this would soon sink to the bottom of this forum

Just renewed mine anyway
Still cheaper than paying for a sodding membership to then try and buy tickets all season. I've paid £20 just for the honour of sitting a few thousand places back on a wait list to then be able to pay out for a season ticket.

There won't be a waiting list of 10k if we go down. It was piss easy to get tickets right until Cooper really got us flying.

Everyone's circumstances are different but the true measure of support is when the chips are down. I bet I saw many of you handsome chapz home and away during the League One days. Halcyon times.

There won't be a waiting list of 10k if we go down. It was piss easy to get tickets right until Cooper really got us flying.

Everyone's circumstances are different but the true measure of support is when the chips are down. I bet I saw many of you handsome chapz home and away during the League One days. Halcyon times.
I remember standing in the Trent End against Blackpool around 75 76 ish and the attendance was just over 8,000.

I get that these decisions are a while in the making but given our potential imminent relegation, it does seem a bit ridiculous.
Can accept the argument prices go up in the Prem but that’s not where we are heading is it?

Surely given the disaster this season has become this decision could have been frozen?

Mine goes from £465 to £570. 23% increase.

That's steep. 10th May is the deadline just before the end of the season.......

Seems a lot for Championship football if it comes to that.

The Nottingham Forest Supporters’ Trust issued a statement saying they “bitterly regret” the changes and say they were “not properly consulted in advance.”

“The average price increases actually imposed are totally disproportionate to the current inflation rate,” the statement added.

“It is accepted that season card pricing at Forest had been at the lower end of that at other Premier League clubs, however such extreme increases over a single season, during the ongoing cost of living crisis, will massively impact a large number of loyal fans and undoubtedly mean that many will now be priced out of renewing — a concern shared with the trust by many supporters.”

The Athletic also said that some Villa fans in the Holte End are losing their seats to make way for Corporate Hospitality. FFS.

I should have known this would soon sink to the bottom of this forum

Just renewed mine anyway

There was an earlier thread about this, but, there is no longer an option to merge threads.

I'll leave it to the very last minute, if I renew - I'm genuinely disenchanted by the club at present - due a series of poor decisions - plus, I'd rather earn interest on the money (nearly £3k).

It's not the money, I can afford it (where others can't) - it's the principle.

As I put in the original thread - I really do think this is a very poor move from Forest... the old sh1t sandwich approach of 'it's one of the cheapest prices in the EPL' (assuming we stay there - hope that doesn't come back to bite them!) and there are 10k people on the ST waiting list - an unashamed threat that 'if you don't renew, we have plenty waiting in the wings'.

Chuck in the safe standing bo11ocks for good measure!

The average 24% increase (according to T'Athletic), considering how poorly mismanaged NFFC have been is yet another smack in the face to those who have stood by this club through real adversity.... pandemic, L1 years etc etc - during a cost of living crisis.

Changing the price banding, so a full time, non working 'A' level student at 18 - pays an adult price!!!

These increases will price many out of renewing, which further increases the disconnect between the club and it's fans.

We went to Spurs away and I was amazed that a pint (decent one too) is 10% cheaper than the frothy half pint of sh1t served at Forest, the food is on a different level & also reasonably priced - especially, compared to our limited choice of burnt offerings!

There are so many ways that the experience at Forest could be improved, increasing revenue streams too, but this punch to the gut of many SC holders shows the direction of travel.

Apart from the odd game, the atmosphere at the WFCG is much worse, almost on a par with Chris Hughton's tenure and as I said, I really hope that this doesn't come back to haunt them.

Disappointed!

I have three seats: Mine, and one either side of me, so don't have scumbags sitting that close. Bonus is that and I can manspread.

Do they realise how much this is gonna dent my property plans? It's an outrage, is what it is!

Live entertainment took a big hit in 2020 and 21. It hasn’t really recovered. Going to the theatre, listening to an average band is quite expensive. If the average season ticket is £500 and buys you 19 games then £26.30 per game. That isn’t as bad compared to other live entertainment. The poor hospitality is why so many choose to eat and drink at alternative local hostelries. You are all showing your age. I can remember getting admission for 2/11. In real money that’s under 15p. That’s inflation for you.