Match Thread: Oxford United v Lincoln City | Page 16 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Oxford United v Lincoln City

It was attritional at times, and there was plenty of shithousery, which I love to see!

Erhahon was immense in the middle.

After we lost 4 in a row over Christmas and New Year, if you’d offered me 2 points behind 6th with 2 to play, I’d have fainted.

We need a favour from the lovely Steve Evans on Friday, and then who knows?

Every single person associated with our Club must be so, so proud tonight.

Up those bastard Imps!

Don’t look on their forum Jules, they think the complete opposite 🫣🫣🫣
Seriously? Wow. He should have booked at least two of their players before he showed a yellow to any of ours. He didn't show a card for the penalty, which was awful. As for the second yellow for the red, he couldn't wait to give it, and I'm not convinced it was a booking. I don't see that they have anything to really complain about, but we sure as hell do, despite the fact we won!

With Cheltenham winning at Burton they will really be up for Saturday so it will be another tough game but after tonight anything is possible and if Blackpool can beat Barnsley it would make it one hell of a final day.
Listening to the radio drove home the made. A good point of Cheltenham were already down they would play with the breaks off. They are two points short at the moment they will need a win as much as us so could be open on the counter

Want a chuckle?. Red their forum, some clown reckons Erhahon is a poor excuse for a footballer.
Then read the various other derogatory remarks.

Yeah, quite funny Wycombe esque Lincoln, thugs, and they have taken a dislike to Erhahon.

Last edited:
"How many yellows did Lincoln get? Sod's law that one of our few fouls gave them the win."

Seriously? Few? They only gave away four fouls less than us. Hilarious.