Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O | Page 29 | Vital Football

Arsenal v Aston Villa. Sunday 14th April 16.30 hrs K.O

Arteta does look as though he ahs some sort of twichy condition. His behaviour on the touchline is crazy.
Arteta is just one of those absolute pricks you come across at all levels of the game. He doesn't care about being liked and he will never just be honest and real.

I like Arsenal because of Wenger and his teams but I don't like Mikel. I think he is an excellent coach but I am not sure he has the mentality. If he they collapse at this point of the year in the league and UCL its hard to see them ever doing it.

If they throw it away again I rate our chances higher than theirs for next season.

Arteta is just one of those absolute pricks you come across at all levels of the game. He doesn't care about being liked and he will never just be honest and real.

I like Arsenal because of Wenger and his teams but I don't like Mikel. I think he is an excellent coach but I am not sure he has the mentality. If he they collapse at this point of the year in the league and UCL its hard to see them ever doing it.

If they throw it away again I rate our chances higher than theirs for next season.
I agree, I think unsporting behaviour should be called out. Saka would be twice the player under Emery. When the Sultan was appointed, a friend of mine said he is a class act, indeed he is. The players love him.

Enough of talking about the prick that is Arteta.
All our players were brilliant today, I want to pick two players out, Carlos and Rodgers. Carlos is immense, the tackles he made were at times frightening. He must be saying to himself you will not pass. He handled the cyberg in December like a little kid, the cyberg didn't play for the next five games. I think he has improved 100%. Rodgers improves with every game, for a 19 year old he's going to be some player when Emu really goes to work on him. Looking forward to next season.

How on Earth should Arsenal have been 4 up by HT? Should or or could? I would say 1 up maybe but tell me just how Ollies shot off the post did not go in with so much spin? 1- 1by HT maybe but then we 'could' have been 2 up in the 2nd 45 so maybe the game should have finished 3-1 to us. Does he need glasses, even the Gooners were saying Villa well and truly beat Arsenal today..

One of the best things about that image is that some arsenal fan account posted it just before the game at Villa Park in and told Arsenal fans to bookmark it for when they inevitably beat us. Over 5k did and then Diego goes and drops two MOTM performances.
Class player - expensive shit aswell - I fukin love him - man crush alert - who cares

Wright, loved him. He got my respect when stated in the semi final of the LC at VP he made the wanka sign to the Holte End under his shirt, he was getting some right stick. We went through and invaded the pitch, some villa fan smacked Wrighty over head, he said I want no fuss as I deserved it.....
Shearer and Wrighty love us.

Wright, loved him. He got my respect when stated in the semi final of the LC at VP he made the wanka sign to the Holte End under his shirt, he was getting some right stick. We went through and invaded the pitch, some villa fan smacked Wrighty over head, he said I want no fuss as I deserved it.....
Players that come from nothing deserve it - he deserves it huge - probably not international class but who knows

Missed the game as was with the family. Brother in law is an Arsenal fan but is a nice guy so didn't rub it in too much.
Glad the Arsenal wankfest on Sky got muted today. Absolutely wonderful by the sounds of it. I'll watch the full 90 on Villa TV tomorrow and bask in it until Thurday.
Quick note that Ollie's goal reminded me of Antonio Luna's against the same team...one ball out from the back on the counter and calmness personified with the finish. Beeeautiful!

Carlos got MOTM but we had amazing performances from front to back today, I hope this sets the players up for Thursday against Lille.
I notice they had the weekend off to rest players before the next round of the Europa Car Park Cup......
However I think the result today will set us up for the return leg.
You can be sure every single Lille player was enjoying the weekend off watching the Villa.

How on Earth should Arsenal have been 4 up by HT? Should or or could? I would say 1 up maybe but tell me just how Ollies shot off the post did not go in with so much spin? 1- 1by HT maybe but then we 'could' have been 2 up in the 2nd 45 so maybe the game should have finished 3-1 to us. Does he need glasses, even the Gooners were saying Villa well and truly beat Arsenal today..
I honestly couldnt pick out 4 chances they had all game. The one save by Emi yeah and then I remember Kai Havertz being offside for their only other half decent chance. There was one from Saka maybe that he fired into the side netting?