Match Thread v Wolves | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread v Wolves

Found a way to draw a must-win game from a winning position. It's now down to us and Luton for that 3rd spot, and they are better than us.

There is no position that this team couldn't immediately fuck up. Can't wait for a fresh start whatever league we're in. I can't take more of this bullshit.

This team has shown doesn't have what it takes to stay in the league. Fun until it lasted in the PL. We're going back where we started. Overall such a wasted opportunity.

Stupid mistakes ruined what should have been a good win again.
A few players need to have a look at themselves.

They will get their arses handed to them in the Championship, too. There are some obvious reasons we are deep in the shit:

We have been missing our best and aerially dominant CH, Boly. It shows just a little.

Our number 9 is made of biscuits and never available.

Our 35 million pound star signing has contributed nothing.

We spent half the season with Sunday League goalkeepers.

We have the worst away record in the history of the world.

What a calamity. Enjoy the last 5 games of MGW.

Don't know what to say...going 2-1 up nd in less then 5 minutes conceed again...it doesn't make sense...Wolves are not an easy side to play against, but going infront was already a big ask...we just needed to control the game...

Great results for Derby and Leicester today, including ours. 2 promotions and a relegation for the East Midlands incoming.

Still hoping for a miracle, could do with those 4 points back about now!

Great results for Derby and Leicester today, including ours. 2 promotions and a relegation for the East Midlands incoming.

Still hoping for a miracle, could do with those 4 points back about now!
2 would be very good back but can’t see it.it’s not a miracle required by any means but it’s going to the wire that’s for sure

Another underwhelming effort that we still should have won but for more woeful set piece defending, free header for opponent in the box followed by tentative, indecisive goalkeeping.

Overall we just lack that something that virtually every other team which is that sheer bloody mindedness that says we're winning this not you, and you're not going to score against us.

I've said before we are trying to play like a proper prem football team & at that this moment we need the sort of "dogs of war" attitude that other teams that accept that they are not a proper prem league have & use to their advantage.

The players & management need to get their heads round that smartish before it's too late, because for me they seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that if they keep doing what they are doing then everything will be OK in the end. Unfortunately I don't think it will until they start fighting for every ball over every minute of every game.

One last thing for now if I have to see Origi on the patch again for Forest then I'm about done with it, I'm sick of the sight of him doing absolutely FA for his £100, & odd thousand a week

2 would be very good back but can’t see it.it’s not a miracle required by any means but it’s going to the wire that’s for sure

We're going to have to win away. Luton have more bottle than us.

If Boly, Taiwo and Elanga are fit for the run in I'd say we have a chance. As it stands, we'll be playing Derby's League One heroes shortly.

Dominguez needs to start. Yates needs dropping. Agree that 7 year old we Brough on played 2 great passes in the time he was on, Tavares was a fu cling disaster, and Origi should have taken the shot.

Our path to survival is must win away games at Everton and Blades. City is a defeat, Chelsea is a draw at best, and Burnley will be a loss or a draw