Newcastle United vs Spurs | Vital Football

Newcastle United vs Spurs

crooktownmags

Vital Squad Member
2 full backs on the bench and none on the pitch? I don't get it. If they aren't fit why are they on the bench. Hoping for the best but fearing the worst.

2 full backs on the bench and none on the pitch? I don't get it. If they aren't fit why are they on the bench. Hoping for the best but fearing the worst.
Krafth is a full back but Eddie has put him in centre half. Burn has already been roasted by brennan Johnson at left back

Don't know what to expect when I watch us play. Had an uneasy feeling about todays game possibly as they battered us at their place so it was always going to be difficult. Possession and passes completed today they were miles ahead of us but some moments of brilliance by us gave a final score that probably flattered us. Probably the pass by Bruno which led to the 3rd was as good as any in the game. The highlight for me though was seeing the delight on the faces of the kids who are deaf and were mascots for the day. What an experience for them and what a magnificent gesture by the club.

Excellent performance. Good defence, even with Dubravka looking uneasy, out standing forward play and finishing.
Good team selection

Don't know what to expect when I watch us play. Had an uneasy feeling about todays game possibly as they battered us at their place so it was always going to be difficult. Possession and passes completed today they were miles ahead of us but some moments of brilliance by us gave a final score that probably flattered us. Probably the pass by Bruno which led to the 3rd was as good as any in the game. The highlight for me though was seeing the delight on the faces of the kids who are deaf and were mascots for the day. What an experience for them and what a magnificent gesture by the club.

I thought we should have won by more plus their possession and passing got them nowhere. We were by far the more direct, pacy and dangerous outfit. I reckon the corner count paints a more truthful stat. 16 to their 3.

Schar was fucking brilliant but other than that our defence really didn't have to do much. Think dubravka made 1 save that was straight at him. I've said this before and I'll say it again we need to go all out to keep Isak and Bruno. There were actually a few passengers today in our team but spurs were so bad, Bruno isak and Gordon could have beat them on their own. Longstaff was shocking thought Anderson wasn't great either, Bruno was carrying both of them. Bruno was best player on the pitch today and this is becoming a common occurance. He has also escaped the potential ban which is goood news. If we need to sell before we buy sell willock he's a crock.

Maybe it's the previous form this season as this is the first back to back wins in the league since the start of December.

That was Spurs heaviest defeat of the season so far and the biggest since err, they were here last season :grinning:

Bit of a Jeckle and Hyde team we are, but have some key players who can win us games. Howe has earned some extra time! Delighted with the performance and result.