Players playing for a contract v The Valiants | Page 3 | Vital Football

Players playing for a contract v The Valiants

Absolute disgrace, I await with baited breath the post match comments from maloney and those that dare to defend him on here.
Surely no one is coming on to defend that utter utter shite on display today. That was fuckin awful, zero threat or intent & will SURELY drive season tickets holders away next season n any potential newbies.
I HATE to say it but time must be ticking on SM's tenure, cos he either is unable or can't sort a team out....a team which has at times seemed very good but of late is garbage & lacking in ANY fight whatsoever

It looked like we were set up not to lose and sat in our half...shit team, shit tactics and shit manager.
Can everyone please take note of Hindleymon's comments, he is not prone to wild over reaction and never has been as long i have known him on this board, this post says everything more and more are realising.

Last edited:
Can everyone please take not of Hindleymon's comments, he is not prone to wild over reaction and never has been as long i have known him on this board, this post says everything more and more are realising.
It was there all to see...we are 30 yards off the opposition and shit scared to go forward. If this is a glimpse of what next season's team looks like it doesn't bode well.

Surely no one is coming on to defend that utter utter shite on display today. That was fuckin awful, zero threat or intent & will SURELY drive season tickets holders away next season n any potential newbies.
I HATE to say it but time must be ticking on SM's tenure, cos he either is unable or can't sort a team out....a team which has at times seemed very good but of late is garbage & lacking in ANY fight whatsoever
I quote this post as well, another who has never been prone to over reacting and has been very supportive of Maloney.

The trouble is Jock and the worry for us as a club is exactly as you say, who will buy season tickets and come to watch this utter boring horror show football that has no entertainment value whatsoever.

Maloney will say '' I asked for 'intensity and desire' and for 95%
of the game that's what i got, i've no complaints about the result,
as Port Vale posed a threat all through the game''.

My reply to Maloney would be...'what intensity or desire did we get today....certainly not in the realms of 95%, I'd go as low as zero intensity or desire Springy

I quote this post as well, another who has never been prone to over reacting and has been very supportive of Maloney.

The trouble is Jock and the worry for us as a club is exactly as you say, who will buy season tickets and come to watch this utter boring horror show football that has no entertainment value whatsoever.

I was saying the same to a few mates coming away from the ground after yet another borefest....SM imo is literally single handedly driving fans away with this insipid, dull n dreary shite that is now being served up on a regular basis. The concourse at half time was full of disgruntled n pissed off fans & as to the overheard conversations in the bogs....his time to get binned is fast approaching . Best thing is their's 1 home game left to try n turn in a decent home match....sadly I think there won't be many bothering to turn up.