Match Thread: Reading v Lincoln City | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Reading v Lincoln City

All in all that’s a good point. Felt tough because we went ahead but a fair reflection. The unbeaten run continues and there is a lot that will happen before the end of the season. Great voices from all the travelling Imps. Have a fantastic weekend Imps, safe travels and let’s continue the push.

Good point, that (purely from a score line point of view, I don't know how the game panned out). Need to back it up with three against Wigan, though.

I thought Jensen and Makama were possibly fouled - probably needed VAR to give them though.

Not a bad point. Still in our own hands - and Wigan and Cheltenham definitely easier than Peterborough and Stevenage.

Well done Imps
Very good point that
Hopefully House can be patched up for Wigan
Beggars belief how Reading are down at that end of the table
All to play for
Uti

Reading a good side especially out wide. Our midfield woes mean we are vulnerable. Moylan needs to be rested as being poor for three games even though doing loads of work. Need House to be fit and in the mid to gives us more grit.

Twists and turns, four massive games. Must win against Wigan I feel and if we can let's see how Oxford go with a tough game - another twist and turn, we'll see.

FT. Bit disappointed to lose the lead but I thought it was probably a draw. A decent result given their strong home record. Great for Freddie to get the goal (I love his awful forward roll 🤫🤪 but I hope we see more of it).
Not sure whether some of our players are carrying knocks but the likes of Hackett, Moylan, Sorensen and Taylor look as though they have just lost their edge in the last two or three games. Thankfully Erhahon hasn’t but I wish Duffy would get a chance as I think he has something to offer and could play an important part. A week’s rest to Wigan, then (hoping Oxford lose to Posh) the big one building to Oxford. Have to say Azeez is a real handful - can we sign him, or is he on loan from a higher club?

I think that was the most difficult match we had left - more so than the trip to Oxford.

Oxford now have four very tough games - Pishborough, Lincoln and Stevenage, albeit at home - and have to go to resurgent Exeter on the final day.

Apparently Azeez is on a one year contract so would be available at the end of the season, but he’s a southern boy (his brother is in the Arsenal Academy). Ind you if Reading have an option they could extend his contract and be after big money. Never mind, I’m sure Jez and the team will have some decent players lined up (two lists, for Championship and L1 🤔).