The Official Bradford City Match Thread (Sponsored by Discarded Prophylactics "for all your dead rubber needs") | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Official Bradford City Match Thread (Sponsored by Discarded Prophylactics "for all your dead rubber needs")

Whilst I get the issues SC has with the squads lack of versatility, to keep trying to get a tune out of a system and players that just hasn't worked is odd IMO. Be bold and try something different FFS.

This team and line up is neither a side that fills me with confidence of getting a result for our slim (very very very slim) chances of making the playoffs nor does it say he's looking towards next season either

Guess for the likes of McKenzie/Clarke can't get into the team after our last outing they'll likely be out the door in the summer.

Our squad only has one way of playing when they're on it and even that is occasionally.

Disappointed that Walker makes the squad ahead of a youngster. Andrews has got to be close to being ready for a starting spot, surely?
Disappointed to see Hawkins in the squad as well as Walker.

Think we should send both back and ask for refunds (yeah, I know we bought one & the other is a loanee)

Hope those players who feel they have something extra to prove this week don't over- do their enthusiasm.
Need to keep all 11 on the pitch.
The irony if we finish the day back in the play-offs eh!?