Reading (a): Score Predictions & Starting XI | Vital Football

Reading (a): Score Predictions & Starting XI

Wright
Sorensen Mitchell O’Connor Roughan Duffy
Bishop Erhahon Mandriou
Taylor House

2-0 Imps win!

As much as I would love us to win, I’d take a point: 1 - 1. Reading have a pretty strong home record, although their form has been a bit inconsistent. Apparently their defence can be a bit leaky so if our lads are on form they could take advantage of that.

Wright
Mitchell. O’Connor, Roughan
Sorensen Duffy
Bishop Erhahon Mandriou
House Taylor

Subs: GK (?) Burroughs, Jackson, Hackett, TJ, Moylan, Makama

Wright
Mitchell, O’Connor, Roughan
Sorensen, Hackett
Bishop Erhahon Moylan
House Taylor

Reading looked good at our place but we are a much changed side since then and have more riding on this game, 0-2 to the Imps.
Burton to also do us a favour as well.

Wright
Mitchell O’Connor Roughan
Sorensen Hackett
Bishop Erhahon Mandriou
House Taylor

Tough one, but 0-2 Imps.

As much as I would love us to win, I’d take a point: 1 - 1. Reading have a pretty strong home record, although their form has been a bit inconsistent. Apparently their defence can be a bit leaky so if our lads are on form they could take advantage of that.

Wright
Mitchell. O’Connor, Roughan
Sorensen Duffy
Bishop Erhahon Mandriou
House Taylor

Subs: GK (?) Burroughs, Jackson, Hackett, TJ, Moylan, Makama
I think ‘inconsistent’ is how to describe their season - they’ve had days and results where they look like the top teams need to worry (as was widely said when we played them at home). But also regularly had days which will have driven their fans to tears judging by the results (losing 4-0 to Charlton).

Score i think 1 -1 Wright / Jensen

Mitchell Oconnor Roughan

Sorensen Bishop Erhahon Moylan Hackett

Taylor House

Substitutes D Jackson D Eyoma D Burroughs M Duffy A Draper A Makama G Wright/ Jensen G

0-2, they are the sort of team we could catch on the break. If the back line have their usual good day at the office, I think Reading would be hard pushed to find a way through.

So the performances against Barnsley, Cambridge and Bristol Rovers were on a par with Leyton Orient and Carlisle?
Yes of course they were . Every team presents unique challenges.The only generalisation to be made is we have beaten them all.

Yes of course they were . Every team presents unique challenges.The only generalisation to be made is we have beaten them all.

We have beaten them all yes, but we haven’t been at it with the same fluidity as prior to the international break as many have said.

That was the point.