Out of nowhere,whitstable pearl,whilst dozing on the sofa | Vital Football

Out of nowhere,whitstable pearl,whilst dozing on the sofa

Upbury Gills

Vital Youth Team
Whitstable pearl a light police type drama based around the town.script tries to cram in as many kent references as possible and even includes a trawellerman swearing on ‘Gillingham football clubs life’ that it was a fact,don’t think i have used that😅
Still good scenery might pop down to track down Peter Cushings hang outs as i am nearly that age.

I’ve watched a couple, fairly lightweight with an unlikely will they, won’t they theme. I’ve mainly watched for the setting and to recognise the areas I’m familiar with.

Where I used to live in Rotherhithe, there’s a red bridge down the road that seemed to feature in the Bill, every other week. Or maybe that was real life….

Last edited:
Watched it a few times. Given I’m a big fan of Whitstable, it’s odd that I’m not pulled to watching it more. They’ve only really got three shots: harbour with tide in; harbour with tide out; and bathing huts. Oysters and stout (or pop) from the little shack on a sunny day, gazing across at the mystery which is Sheppey, hard to beat.