Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3245 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Finally their optimism is crushed, it was pissing me off they thought they could even finish 5th. And even worse that it was being entertained by those frauds at Sky. Thats the one thing about Spurs, their a faux-sky 6 team because in no world were they getting caught by United either.

I guess now they hype will move over to Chelsea and Newcastle trying to make a grand stand finish for 6th and Spurs getting hyped to the max to catch us.

Every single non-sky 6 fan in the league should be roaring us on. We're better than Spurs, we're better coached than Spurs and we're doing it all on a fraction of the budget. The geordies are the only other team with any semblance of injury issues like us.

Mirror Mirror On The Wall - who is the ugliest team of them all
Wish Villa and Emi could have got Mac Allister to sign. I think he is a great player and somehow Brighton let him go for £35m, a pittance in comparison to certain other sales.
God, I know, I was just wishing

Show me one of the trouble making Brummie Reds lot, and I'll most likely have to go away before I did anything stupid.

I truly can't stand them, and I'll never hide it either.
Like I have posted before, I was lucky to escape a massive kicking in the Serpentine donkeys years ago after a game, the cops and their dogs just watched , I will never forget it and hate mufc with a passion forever. The bastards never got my scarf

Does this man actually ever attend a game?

No money in that. Better to sit in a fake studio doing over the top reactions so you can go viral for moments like last night. He undoubtedly gets way more Utd haters watching his videos just for stuff like that.

Villa don't seem to have an equivalent to someone like him, at least not on the same level of infamy anyway. Dan Bardell of the Villa view seems to be doing very well for himself interns of being a regular guest on various sky programmes, podcasts and radio shows but he's far more level headed than Goldbridge.

The only other one I can think of off the top of my head with a sizable following is Max from Villa on tour but he goes seemingly to every game. But his audience is pretty much going to be just Villa fans and maybe the odd fan of whoever we're playing in a specific video. Maybe in 20 years when we've a few titles and champions leagues under our belt we'll have a load of screaming idiots that are too young to remember the championship days screaming about how terrible it's is we're only 4th.

No money in that. Better to sit in a fake studio doing over the top reactions so you can go viral for moments like last night. He undoubtedly gets way more Utd haters watching his videos just for stuff like that.

Villa don't seem to have an equivalent to someone like him, at least not on the same level of infamy anyway. Dan Bardell of the Villa view seems to be doing very well for himself interns of being a regular guest on various sky programmes, podcasts and radio shows but he's far more level headed than Goldbridge.

The only other one I can think of off the top of my head with a sizable following is Max from Villa on tour but he goes seemingly to every game. But his audience is pretty much going to be just Villa fans and maybe the odd fan of whoever we're playing in a specific video. Maybe in 20 years when we've a few titles and champions leagues under our belt we'll have a load of screaming idiots that are too young to remember the championship days screaming about how terrible it's is we're only 4th.
Dan Bardell is an absolute tosser

Does this man actually ever attend a game?
No, they just make money talking shite about football, they aren't like the Villa on-tour lads who go home and away.

There are loads of them at all clubs trying to make the breakthrough onto sky sports as football experts, they actually know less then we do most of them, as they never go to a game.

As I said to every United fan, you should be looking down and not looking up.
I fancy Newcastle to catch them now. When you look at the goal difference, it's usually a decent indicator of roughly where teams should be. United are in a false position.

Without luck these fuckers would be around 15th/16th in the table.

It's luck and individual quality. They have become less and less of a proper team over the years since Fergie retired. They don't seem to really have a plan but they have player capable of brilliant individual moments. Even Rashford who's having a stinker of a time can pull something incredible out every now and then. That has carried them in a lot of games.

Don’t normally bother too much about stats but when they paint Man Utd in such a terrible light it seems only fair to pile on the agony for them even more after the lovely end to the game last night! All this nonsense and desperation from certain parts of the media for them to mount a top 4 challenge….its laughable, they’re shite! Don’t know how we lost both games to them..it’s clearly our United hoodoo taking hold no matter what we do!