Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3244 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I'm pleased for my terminally ill brother, Hugh, who has supported Chelsea for over 50 years. Hugh used to know some of the players back in the Chopper Harris days. Said Chopper gave him a pair of boots that were surplus to his requirements. Hugh said the next time he played a game, the boots started kicking all round him.

I found myself cheering Chelsea, then I got a bit nonplussed and couldn't give a flying fook when they went behind, then cheered the penalty and finally ran round the room swearing my head off and flicking the bird at the TV and the bitching Manure players at the end.

What a stupid game, very little quality tbf just a game of basket ball as Rio said.

Loved Mason's song 🎵 ❤️ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a cracking result, I checked the score at 93 minutes and assumed it would finish 3-2, was quite depressed doing the washing up until a text told me to look at the score.

A good possibility we could move 14 points clear of them this weekend, at that point it’s game over for them even with the game in hand. Just need some good results in Europe (including us hopefully!) for the champions league coefficient, if so CL qualification could be wrapped up before we reach May in an ideal but not unrealistic scenario.