Manchester City v Aston Villa Weds 3rd April | Page 14 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Aston Villa Weds 3rd April

Shame, just a very basic mistake.

Nice goal from JD. Think there is a fine player developing.

Olsen playing well.

Something about Jack I just can't stand, not like me to be a hater in life, but he's just a chavvy diver... and to be fair, felt the same when he was in our team.

Olsen playing well.

Something about Jack I just can't stand, not like me to be a hater in life, but he's just a chavvy diver... and to be fair, felt the same when he was in our team.
Agreed, there really is a good player in there, hope we keep him.

Our right hand side is being exploited time after time. Need to get Tielemans on to try and shore it up. Diaby is a v good player, but defensively he is not strong enough.

Olsen playing well.

Me too. I hate diving with a passion.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than for Greasy to talk himself into a second yellow and Pep give him a right hook as he leaves the pitch.
I can see a red in this game - Luiz or Jack....

Hopefully the latter - but i think he'll be dragged soon and we'll see KDB and Haaland to try seal the game.

I might be in the minority in thinking that Doug was lucky not to be sent off. Though many have said Grealish dived for the FK, maybe I need to see it again

That's so frustrating.

We were doing well.

Duggie has had his worst half in a year . Walking a tightrope now in this game and the next couple with a 2 game ban near.
Poor free kick to give away. Poor wall.

We have probably fucked the game there.