Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore" | Page 20 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore"

Wait, you're telling me that no one from the 'Would love to go but it's impossible to get tickets' lot took up this golden opportunity for a ticket?

I for one am shocked
People have all sorts of reasons for not being able to go to games ticket scarcity is one thing and it is a bit of a surprise that no one took up the offer. However you should not make the mistake of poking fun at everyone, just using myself as an example I would loved to have taken up the offer but I’m old and don’t drive in the dark these days because these ultra bright modern headlights blind me so I would have to have found someone to drive me from good old skeggy. There are also those with health issues (which also applies to me) then there are those who can’t afford it even the mere £10 for parking mentioned by someone (I am fortunate that doesn’t apply to me) you should all refrain from your criticism of others most are less fortunate than yourselves, because they are just as much fans as you & the couple of others joining in h the P taking. We won last night which brought a lot of joy to fans at home & those who were there let people enjoy it instead of lowering yourselves to the unnecessary comments

People have all sorts of reasons for not being able to go to games ticket scarcity is one thing and it is a bit of a surprise that no one took up the offer. However you should not make the mistake of poking fun at everyone, just using myself as an example I would loved to have taken up the offer but I’m old and don’t drive in the dark these days because these ultra bright modern headlights blind me so I would have to have found someone to drive me from good old skeggy. There are also those with health issues (which also applies to me) then there are those who can’t afford it even the mere £10 for parking mentioned by someone (I am fortunate that doesn’t apply to me) you should all refrain from your criticism of others most are less fortunate than yourselves, because they are just as much fans as you & the couple of others joining in h the P taking. We won last night which brought a lot of joy to fans at home & those who were there let people enjoy it instead of lowering yourselves to the unnecessary comments

But you're not one who has said 'I'd definitely go but I just can't get a ticket', so my comment wouldn't apply to you or the likes of Rochester or Basha who I know can't go due to health issues.

There have been periods in the past when I couldn't make it regularly myself so I know very well the difficulties some have.

I specifically had in mind one or two posters who don't go to games, use 'can't get tickets' as their excuse and then seek to question the support of those who do go.

Danilo had a very good game - no denying that from me… but I don’t retract the statement that Dominguez should start every week - he’s our best midfielder.
I think it was the other parts of your comment: "No Dominguez but plays Danilo - Nuno is an absolute fucking clown. Going down under this fraud"

I was just looking to see whether we are "going down under this fraud". The best odds that anyone can get on Forest to be relegated is 5-2.

Alternatively, looking at the data approach and analysis, Opta (pre- last night's fixtures) had this: https://theanalyst.com/eu/2024/04/who-will-be-relegated-from-the-premier-league-2023-24/

One notable thing: Brentford (who would be at much greater risk from Forest had cheating Toney not moved the ball), thus gaining them 2 points and losing Forest 1, have to play Luton Town, Sheffield United and Everton. So Brentford doing well harms Forest's rivals, and vice versa- there are some good zero- sum games there.

Last edited:
But you're not one who has said 'I'd definitely go but I just can't get a ticket', so my comment wouldn't apply to you or the likes of Rochester or Basha who I know can't go due to health issues.

There have been periods in the past when I couldn't make it regularly myself so I know very well the difficulties some have.

I specifically had in mind one or two posters who don't go to games, use 'can't get tickets' as their excuse and then seek to question the support of those who do go.
Thanks for making that clear much appreciated

wood has flourished under the new manager - credit where credit is due.

i would flog awoniyi and niakhate in the summer for a start.

Interesting they singled out Murillo as one of our stand out 3 - I thought both centre halves were poor and were dominated
Really?
I thought they were both brilliant - especially in open play. I can't remember either of them losing a tackle or being out-maneuvered. Really good distribution from them both as well.
I would love us to keep hold of Murillo - these two 21 year old's could be among the best central defensive partnerships in the epl for years to come

Murillo was very strong aerially in his 1v1 duels in open play. It's the set pieces that seem to cause real problems - we can't seem to cope with bodies in the box, get confused, lose markers, and generally leave a free head somewhere.