Punting on the Cam vs Walking on the Duggie | Page 11 | Vital Football

Punting on the Cam vs Walking on the Duggie

Sorry Jock, but I have been told in conversation and by posters on this site that the players are better than what we see.

If you think differently then so be it but I stand by my opinion that they are precisely what the table shows them to be, average mid table players.
Sorry TB, show me a post where 'you've been told'....I'd say it was their opinion. In the same respect as when I'm replying to your post, I'm not 'telling you'....merely replying or relaying my opinion..🍻

I'm sure a proper bollocking for the lack of tracking back, a mouthful for not putting in a decent tackle & a verbal dressing down for constant wrong decisions from SM should at least cut some of them out...
I get the feeling he's toooooo nice in the dressing room
Don't know mate ... I'm not one for seeing managers giving bollockings ... I'd rather them explain things coherently why they aren't happy rather than just lash out.

Sorry TB, show me a post where 'you've been told'....I'd say it was their opinion. In the same respect as when I'm replying to your post, I'm not 'telling you'....merely replying or relaying my opinion..🍻

Semantics Jock, if someone posts an opinion are they not telling you it, and if so you have been told.

Absolutely fed up of this week In week out. Over 50 years watching this brilliant club loving the ride the success the low points but always proud as fcuk. This abysmal football under this dire manager is so hard to take after what we have seen down the decades. I hate feeling like this but Maloney has to go quick. We need some hope next season is going to improve but under this Mon there is no chance. Tactically abject

The Dons taught us a Lesson,
we had 66% of possession yet Lost 3-1.

We Again Failed to beat a Team well below us in the League,
we CANNOT afford to start next Season with the Recent form
we have at present.

The Higher Management of the Club will have to make some Strong decisions in the next few weeks to Avoid another Relegation Battle next Season, as it's Obvious the Team and Manager are Not
filling the Fans with any Confidence for the Future.

Last edited:

Just for you Jock I will rephrase my post.

"Said so most of the season and been given the opinions from some that the talent we have in the squad is much better than it is.

Is that better.

Semantics Jock, if someone posts an opinion are they not telling you it, and if so you have been told.
Nah sorry, IMO, your seeing it like you've been told n I'm seeing it as someone putting their point across
Been told meaning....
So I've been told indicates that you are aware of or has knowledge of a specific incident, that someone had previously told you about it. For instance, yesterday someone told you that John is getting married.