Mr Fizzy Pop | Page 2 | Vital Football

Mr Fizzy Pop

I'd like to think that he could be somehow blacklisted with the EFL so could be disregarded immediately in future.

His pissing about showing "interest" in buying clubs when he has neither the cash or the ability to satisfy the EFL about where it came from even if it was real could do serious damage, we got lucky but all it seemingly would have taken was another week of stroking his ego and giving him the publicity that he craves and we'd have gone to the wall as wouldn't have had time to find someone to actually save the club.

Just read on Fan banter that Morecambe have been placed under an embargo by our friends at the EFL. Apparently it relates to unpaid tax. I wonder if the EFL are doing anything positive to try and help the club…I’m guessing not.

I'd like to think that he could be somehow blacklisted with the EFL so could be disregarded immediately in future.

His pissing about showing "interest" in buying clubs when he has neither the cash or the ability to satisfy the EFL about where it came from even if it was real could do serious damage, we got lucky but all it seemingly would have taken was another week of stroking his ego and giving him the publicity that he craves and we'd have gone to the wall as wouldn't have had time to find someone to actually save the club.
100%.

EFL should have some line in the sand "We wont deal with these people/company types" Examples:

Cyptro High Yield Programs
Extremely complicated layering of ownership
Unconfirmed Wealth

I understand they want to give people the best chance possible to go through the process, but if the process takes more than 3-6 months is that going to help the club or the fans? I'm not sure any complicated take-over has ever worked well for the club (not to say that easy take-overs have always worked out either).

This is probably Naive thinking though, because when a "club" needs money they don't really care where it comes from and as a result will push forward bids that don't really make sense, even if supported by the those inside the club, supporters groups etc. (Like the Spanish bid we had). It could even be the EFL are in damned if they do damned if they don't, on one side they have clubs screaming they need money now and they are blocking investment and on the other side they get blamed when the new ownership is completely wrong for the club.

Best place as any to stick this. Morecambe heading further in the mire and been deducted 3 points. Seems the owner did put the 125% wage fund in to the pot but has been dipping into it and not replenishing

The EFL are a total joke and very inconsistent. Reading escaped any points penalty for the owner not adhering to the same condition, though Morecambe and ourselves did. There is just no transparency whatsoever and is making a mockery of the league. They need to publish a tariff of punishments for each offence and adhere to it.

Sheffield United have also had points deducted by the efl and will start on minus 2 next season. God knows what leniency they would show Everton if they dropped (they won’t) as the mob trying to buy them a potless and cant meet PL conditions. Administration is a real possibility, preferable it seems to these chancers taking over. Failing that some investment group can take over from next week if they so desired and were willing to service the debt as Everton are defaulting on loans owned to them. They could even just take the new ground in the state it’s in bizarre as that seems.

I thought 777's bid currently had exclusivity. I do not expect them to be approved by the League.
It is a joke.

I think they do, or certainly Moshiri is not engaging with any other parties. It’s strange as they are potless and I’m sure there would be other interested parties given the size of the club, despite the current debt.