Leyton Orient (h): Score Predictions & Starting XI | Page 2 | Vital Football

Leyton Orient (h): Score Predictions & Starting XI

My team if possible Jenson

Mitchell Oconnor Roughan

Sorensen Mandroiu Bishop Hackett

Moylan

Taylor House

Obviously 3 4 1 2 Score Lincoln city 2 Leyton Orient 0

House only back in training yesterday. Expect him to take some part. Not 100% sure yet.
From the skubala interview if you want to take a listen

If he is expected to take some part, make it the first part, (first hour or so).

We know how cautionary they are with injuries, we need to be out of the starting blocks and try and get a couple of goals lead then look at the situation from there.

Never understand why you save players to come on when the game could already be out of your control.

You start with the best team you can possibly put out there then manage the players, tactics and the game from there as it happens.

I know we have seen improvement but who would ever start Makama in front of House in a game that you need to win.
...so that House doesn't break again. It's not ideal given what Ben brings but Jovon had his best game v Bristol Rovers, looked happier in a 2 alongside Taylor.

All remaining games are 'need to win' so its about ensuring House is available for as many of those as possible. He's only just back into full training again after this last injury and only been playing a few weeks after a much longer layoff.

Jensen
O'Connor Jackson Roughan
Sorensen Bishop Moylan Mandroiu Hackett
Taylor House or Makama and save House for shock from bench.
4-0 Imps.

If he is expected to take some part, make it the first part, (first hour or so).

We know how cautionary they are with injuries, we need to be out of the starting blocks and try and get a couple of goals lead then look at the situation from there.

Never understand why you save players to come on when the game could already be out of your control.

You start with the best team you can possibly put out there then manage the players, tactics and the game from there as it happens.
You have hypothetically chosen house’s fitness level at being able to do 60 mins. What if it is hypothetically 30 mins? Would you start him then?

If both are 100% fit in a straight race for a 1st 11 place we are on the same page, house 1st choice over makama.

I also hope house is fit enough to start. But going by what the head coach is saying, it doesn’t sound like house will be 100% for Friday. I incorporated that into my selection. Uti.

You have hypothetically chosen house’s fitness level at being able to do 60 mins. What if it is hypothetically 30 mins? Would you start him then?

If both are 100% fit in a straight race for a 1st 11 place we are on the same page, house 1st choice over makama.

I also hope house is fit enough to start. But going by what the head coach is saying, it doesn’t sound like house will be 100% for Friday. I incorporated that into my selection. Uti.

Fair enough, I'm not going to disagree with you. We are all making hypothetical judgements without having the knowledge of the degree of the players fitness levels.
We will just have to wait and see who starts.

It's such a weird feeling trying to tell yourself not to be too confident - I'll go for my old favourite, the 3-0 Imps win

UTI
This has the feel of the Graham Taylor 75/76 season, home record 21-2-0 , it was just a matter of how many would we score not 'if' we would win. A good time again to be an Imp !

Not sure it’s a game we have to win. Hope and half expect us to win but a draw wouldn’t be too damaging in the long run. I’d be quite content with a close hard fought 6-0 win.
I understand what you are saying John, but a draw could be problematic in the longer term, particularly if Oxford, as expected, win at Shrewsbury. It would take it out of our own hands, even with a win at Oxford. The more problematic games for me are Reading away, and maybe Wigan at home. Both teams who are in false league positions.

Leave Makama where he is, he's firing alright,and doing a Rheady and getting stronger by the game, he won't let MS down, no way, he's buzzing the same as everyone else. 4-1

Come on Boys.

Erhahon will be a miss, but at least they got some time to prepare and House will be playing a part. O's will make things difficult, but I still see us scoring more than one.

2-0 Imps.