It's the same every week you **** | Vital Football

It's the same every week you ****

So SR fined £5000 for stating Tierney was incompetent and club fined £75000 for allowing him to say so but Tierney is fined nothing for actually being incompetent.
Yeah "its a funny old game". Actually it's pathetic, I know we all make mistakes & mess up at some point, but in one way ot another have to suffer the consequences, & there really does need to be some sort of accountability / consequences for these people.
At the moment they are absolutely untouchable, & anyone that calls them out is hauled up before the beak. This is another area where the premier league like to use what they term an "independent panel" do they do nothing for themselves & does anyone really believe that these panels, commissions call them what you like are in any way independent

What a brilliant read that was.

1) nice to know the fine for calling an official a name demands a much higher fine than seems to get handed out to clubs for incidents of racism towards players. Also worth noting the name calling was incited by officials not following the correct laws of the game but this isn't acknowledged.

2) That there appears to be no transparency of accountability in terms of punishment for the referees involvement in the incident due to not applying the correct laws of the game.

3) Just for completeness let the record show Paul Tierney is a ****

What a brilliant read that was.

1) nice to know the fine for calling an official a name demands a much higher fine than seems to get handed out to clubs for incidents of racism towards players. Also worth noting the name calling was incited by officials not following the correct laws of the game but this isn't acknowledged.

2) That there appears to be no transparency of accountability in terms of punishment for the referees involvement in the incident due to not applying the correct laws of the game.

3) Just for completeness let the record show Paul Tierney is a ****

He is at least a triple ****.

Lol

He should get some kind of prize at end of season awards for that
Its embarrassing.

Zero professionalism.

Potty-mouthed chavistocratism.

Bad look for Nottingham Forest.

Ref's are shit.

No doubt.

But are they cheats? Hmm, i wonder.

Imagine if doing something to the best of your ability.

And you're met with thousands of red-faced middle-aged men.

Blood pressure 300/120.

Someone you'd hope offers some semblance of professionalism and maturity is spitting c U NN T in your boat race?

Hmm, well?

I thought not.

SA the ****

Its embarrassing.

Zero professionalism.

Ref's are shit.

No doubt.

Blood pressure 300/120.

Someone you'd hope offers some semblance of professionalism and maturity is spitting c U NN T in your boat race?

Hmm, well?

I thought not.

SA the ****
Talk about 'the same every week.'

You ****.

Its embarrassing.

Zero professionalism.

Ref's are shit.

No doubt.

Blood pressure 300/120.

Hmm, well?

I thought not.

SA the ****

so we can count on you for a tenner towards the SR statue fund?