Leyton Orient (h): Score Predictions & Starting XI | Vital Football

Leyton Orient (h): Score Predictions & Starting XI

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
I’m guessing Hackett on the left🤔. Not sure Mitchell deserve to be dropped but I’m sure MS will decide who is best for the challenge.

I’m guessing Hackett on the left🤔. Not sure Mitchell deserve to be dropped but I’m sure MS will decide who is best for the challenge.

I agree about Mitchell.
Is he fully fit?
I thought he had a knock.

With losing Erhahon just went for that little extra experience and nohow at the back.
More of a rotational thing than actually dropping Mitchell who I rate very highly.

I think we will win this again, the togetherness in the squad will make up for Erhahon missing ( but he will be up for it on Monday ! ) . 3-1. Mitchell was in all the training clips this week . Skoobs will have a plan ! A draw would not be the end of the world though.
UTI

Think he'll go

Jensen
O'Connor Jackson Roughan
Sorensen Bishop Moylan Mandroiu Hackett
Taylor House.

alternatively Burroughs for either Danny or Ted. If we don't get control of this one early and blow them away with attacking intent I'm concerned we'll lose the midfield battle. this could go anywhere from a 2-0 loss to a 3-0 win.
Very harsh on Alex but I think Jacko is our best CB and he won't drop his captain,

If Orient lose then their season is over (it probably already is) so they're going to be up for the fight and will know where we are vulnerable. Shock an awe attacking start and a 2-0 win! 🤞

There's a quick turnaround and Friday's team needs to have an eye on the one for Monday.

Jensen
Mitchell O'Connor Roughan
Sorensen Bishop Mandroiu Hackett
Moylan
Makama Taylor

Teams will now be prepared up for the starting blitz of recent games and Orient will be looking to hang on and possibly nick something on the break. We need to go the full Mike Tyson which is why Bish needs to start, makes for a 'softer' midfield and leaves the back 3 more exposed, but that front 7 has movement and creativity to burn so long as they get on the ball. If Orient make a battle of it, a bench including Burroughs, to bolster midfield if needed, Jacko and House, both with a view to starting Monday, plus Duffy and a fitter Freddie presents good options.

I don't normally do predictions so I hope 2-0 isn't tempting fate!

Ever the eternal pessimist, I worry about the over-optimism. I really hope the run continues but I worry we’ll be found out at some stage, no matter how good we think we are. Of course, if MS has got them firing on all cylinders again…🤔

skubala beta was pre- the january coaching break.
skubala 1.0 started during the second half at wycombe.

as i said after the last game, everyone has a plan until they are punched in the face.

cambridge and bristol rovers would have looked at the tapes and were looking to hang on and possibly nick something. you can watch the tapes, and you can train the way you think it will go (with your own players playing against each other) - but can you suddenly up the game you have been playing for 39 league games.

orient will be better than bristol and cambridge, and might well pose similar questions to stevenage, and aim to put in a performance similar to stevenage's, but i would suggest we have moved on a bit even since the stevenage home game...

skubala 2.0 looks to have started in the second half at barnsley.
and we have just had another two week coaching break.

jensen
mitchell o'c roughan
sorensen moylan bishop mandroiu reeco
taylor makama

quite a few of those have a player of the week / 'on top form asterisk' next to them, as does the team as a whole.

finishers: house, duffy, draper, burroughs, eyoma.

4-0.

Ethan E will be a miss but at least it’s only for 1 game. As mentioned before you do wonder when the bubble might burst but can’t see it happening against Leyton. Imps to win 3-0 👍