Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3218 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Well that's Toney on the plane then. The media campaign will be even more frenzied.
To be fair I think Toney suits England better. Watkins is great for us but we have a fantastic manager who coaches the entire team into how to create the best chances for Ollie Watkins specifically… England don’t have a good coach so someone like Toney who is more of a brute force striker and not having to worry about any tactics is going to work better.

Konsa has looked OK but made to look stupid by that second goal, stuck in no man’s land thanks to Dunk’s mess, unfortunate I’m not sure what Konsa could have done either give the space to Lukaku or give the space to Tielemans, just got stuck in the middle.

To be fair I think Toney suits England better. Watkins is great for us but we have a fantastic manager who coaches the entire team into how to create the best chances for Ollie Watkins specifically… England don’t have a good coach so someone like Toney who is more of a brute force striker and not having to worry about any tactics is going to work better.

Konsa has looked OK but made to look stupid by that second goal, stuck in no man’s land thanks to Dunk’s mess, unfortunate I’m not sure what Konsa could have done either give the space to Lukaku or give the space to Tielemans, just got stuck in the middle.
When a snail-like Youri out runs Gomez and Rice to get on the end of a cross there is something wrong with them