New England shirt N/G | Page 2 | Vital Football

New England shirt N/G

I know I am out of touch, but how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

£125, must be f***ing mad.
I bought a car for £100 (circa 2008) and it lasted four and a half years. Sold it for scrap £70.

£125 for a bit of nylon. Madness. People who buy that deserve to be fleeced. Just a shame it goes to money grabbing Capitalist scum.

Just checked. The most expensive All Blacks replica shirt is around $ 140 ie 70UKP and I think that's extortionate.

I’m sure I asked the question in here the other month whether this whole ‘Replica and extortionate real’ kits are are good idea or not.

Anyway, I’m reassured to see most of the backlash on here is regarding the prices. Yeah it’s odd, maybe a bit wrong, and certainly ignorant to think there won’t be a backlash..

…but you’d think they’d pissed up the cenotaph what with the furore its caused. Front pages of a load of newspapers!

I’ll remember that the next time some Tory MP is exposed to have conned the public out of a few million pounds.

Besides, I don’t remember it all kicking off in 2012:

252fc7bc-1af5-4ff3-9d6c-177b01305bfe.jpeg

Another dead cat. Deflection again. Gives people some trivia to be outraged about whilst this criminal Government continue their scorched earth policy.

Look up Esther McVey and how she is supposedly campaigning to cut Government "waste" whilst ripping us off using tax payer's money (technically legally).

Gold star gaslighting.

Another dead cat. Deflection again. Gives people some trivia to be outraged about whilst this criminal Government continue their scorched earth policy.

Look up Esther McVey and how she is supposedly campaigning to cut Government "waste" whilst ripping us off using tax payer's money (technically legally).

Gold star gaslighting.
Tory ministers have a lot more to say about this stupid flag than the report out about kids living in real poverty being at a 30 year high which also came out today.

Last edited:
Tangentially related, but how have we got an England v Belgium game where the home side are in slate grey and the away side are in cornflower blue and chocolate?!? Jank.
According to the press release, the (away) shirt that England are wearing is "a purple shirt with colourful side panels"