International matches | Page 6 | Vital Football

International matches

Wales v Poland for me tonight for two reasons.

1, I'm still in protest at the monstrosity the treasonists will be wearing instead of the Saint George Cross.

2, I may be able to watch some good attacking football and not that yawn fest Southgate serves up, I've already had a belly full of Tinkerbells shite this season without adding to it.

1, I'm still in protest at the monstrosity the treasonists will be wearing instead of the Saint George Cross.

2, I may be able to watch some good attacking football and not that yawn fest Southgate serves up, I've already had a belly full of Tinkerbells shite this season without adding to it.
You could always watch out for Josh in case he gets a game.

Will he be wearing a defaced St George Cross on his collar as well?
:arrghh:

The cross of St George is a red cross on a white background.

The logo on this shirt doesn't have a red cross, and neither is it on a white background.

It isn't a cross of St George.

It's a logo ... why go loco over a logo ?

:arrghh:

The cross of St George is a red cross on a white background.

The logo on this shirt doesn't have a red cross, and neither is it on a white background.

It isn't a cross of St George.

It's a logo ... why go loco over a logo ?
Give him a break Moonay, he's no Latics matches to moan about until Friday and his keyboard will seize up if he doesn't keep using it.

Supporting the original occupiers of our island then?

Saw The Eagles at Bingley Hall, in 1977 when they were a proper band, and Queen in 1978.
I was at that concert as well, but maybe not as I seem to recollect the added two extra nights. The concert we went to everybody sat down and just sang along. The only other concert I have been to at that venue was earth wind and fire, my wife (girlfriend at the time) was a fan but it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to, the stage show was unbelievable, I have only seen one better live act and that is/was the Rolling Stones.

Ps I typed this before reading the rest of your post, it is my greatest ever concert going regret I never got to watch Queen live, the worse thing is I had chances to do so and let them pass by.