wheres Darcy 16 | Vital Football

wheres Darcy 16

He was always a gills supporter and has been on our different forums for a long time under a different name. Just happens that he is also a close friend of the Crawley manager.

He also said Scott Lindsey would be the new Gills manager, and when that didn’t happen he deleted his account.

He was always a gills supporter and has been on our different forums for a long time under a different name. Just happens that he is also a close friend of the Crawley manager.
Can’t remember what name he posted under but convinced me that Dartford was a shoe in to win their division a few seasons back so I had a bet.
Lost ….. as usual 😂
My Gills for promotion is still on though.
Paid out twice (Mad Dog season and Stimson season)

He also said Scott Lindsey would be the new Gills manager, and when that didn’t happen he deleted his account.
Shame that. Lindsey knows his way around the lower EFL and non leagues which is the pond we swim in.

It wasn’t. Darcey’s name is Mark. If I was him I’d be back on here to check the eggs on the majority of our faces. I think he said they’d comfortably be 11th-15th and got laughed at.
He also insisted Forest Green wouldn’t struggle.

Mozzer or similar was his username.
I advised him to leave the site in the FGR days.Crawley was a more difficult task to except for me anyway.Joe Comper has managed it with no issues.But then he probably doesn't get much questioning on Crawley and rarely brings it into conversation.
My advise should he be reading this would be if he wished to rejoin.Refuse to discuss Crawley or his mate on this site.
I know a current referee but it would I believe be very silly of me to bring him into any posts by name .In case of future events.Be them in our favour or against I can see them being used to attack me or this site .

Last edited:
I know a current referee but it would I believe be very silly of me to bring him into any posts by name .In case of future events.Be them in our favour or against I can see them being used to attack me or this site .
Can’t you just introduce him to Holy Spirit, just for a laugh, like!?