England v Belgium: Score Predictions & Match Thread | Vital Football

England v Belgium: Score Predictions & Match Thread

Expecting Ivan Toney may well get a 90 today. Hopefully that won't make too much of a dent in the Peterborough debt level.

I don’t have a dog in this fight but why all the negativity around England? The best squad for generations and the best tournament performances consistently over a period of time.

I don’t have a dog in this fight but why all the negativity around England? The best squad for generations and the best tournament performances consistently over a period of time.
...and the best manager in a long while who has got a level of performance out of that squad which was beyond managers of previous 'golden' generations. It's not just about tactics and picking player x over player y.

Iknow we lost against Brazil but i think we played ok Yes we missed Kane but tonight we will win 2 0

Because, according to some fans, "Southgate has won nothing and plays boring football, if only he took the handbrake off we'd stuff everyone and win something"...

This is so far from my perceived reality of international football that I struggle to get my head round it, but there you go...Opinions and all...

So City to win the Play Offs or England to win the Euros. Club v Country.
For me 100% City to win the Play Offs.
Yes Imps every time … this group will be closer to their peak at the next World Cup anyway so what’s another 2 years when we’ve waited 58 as it is?

Eng 2-1 the Kane understudy Toney will score 1st. No Hendo clogging up midfield and no comedy defending from Maguire, Mgr take note.