Modern Footba££ is S**t | Page 9 | Vital Football

Modern Footba££ is S**t

I have to say initially I thought that some sort of control needs to be excerted to oversee some of the excesses in the game. I'm really not sure that government should be the ones to do it given their propensity to fuck up.
Depends on the appointee, how much autonomy they are given and the guidance that they work under. Problem is that usually governments interfere too much, change the parameters after a cabinet reshuffle or election, so you can never have stability in that role nor clear guidance.

Depends on the appointee, how much autonomy they are given and the guidance that they work under. Problem is that usually governments interfere too much, change the parameters after a cabinet reshuffle or election, so you can never have stability in that role nor clear guidance.
Definitely. It's like mission creep in a war. Starts off as a short intervention, in and out, but before you know it you're involved up to your neck in it.
Politicians frighten the hell out of me. They always feel the knead to put their stamp on everything, and as you quiet rightly say, a change of government, or a coalition of undesirables and God only knows what we end up with.

On SSN morning panel discussion thing . They introduced saying we will talk about the the race for 4th place and went straight into guess what, talking about Manure. Surely you start with the team in 4th place. Of course not .

On SSN morning panel discussion thing . They introduced saying we will talk about the the race for 4th place and went straight into guess what, talking about Manure. Surely you start with the team in 4th place. Of course not .
Any minutes given to Rashford? It was like the world ended when he got subbed yesterday - looks a shell of player - as soon as he got that £250k a week contract - game over - players paid way way too much

They still the thought of us finishing above Utd is absurd. In reality we will have confirmed our position above them long before the last day of the season.

Lambert's levels of delusion, they had that one clear chance from pot pourri or whatever his name is and Martinez saved it. The kid up front for them ran his nuts off all afternoon and got nowhere at all.
Yes it was funny watching him chase Emi , Pau and Diego trying to close them down only for them to pass it when he got near them.

I love XG - it's a non-scientific, modern adaption to the game that in no way understands the various variables, but gives thick twats who think they are relevant in a job, something to talk about.

It's a justified 'I had a dream last night' if you are a wonk.
Thick twat wonk :lol: