MATCH THREAD v Fulham Saturday 16 March 17-30 away | Page 11 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v Fulham Saturday 16 March 17-30 away

Seriously SP mate....The guy has been here a wet day and you want to go back to the manager,merry go round shite we have had to endure for the last few years. Who would you appoint then..

I'm with SP, with the slight caveat if he actually shows some tactical flexibility between now and June he gets a second season.

He's not going to achieve anything here unless he does so.

Seriously SP mate....The guy has been here a wet day and you want to go back to the manager,merry go round shite we have had to endure for the last few years. Who would you appoint then..
I think we can all agree we were entirely too negative under Maureen & co. Ange has us playing on the front foot which is the Spurs way. He's got his fans i'll agree. His football's entertaining but it's also extremely dangerous for the health. I wouldn't call it Total Football, i'd sooner call it Kamikaze Football. There is no way on God's green earth we can win silverware playing this way. I'd wager my house on it.

We need to be looking for his replacement for the summer. I have my ideas on a couple of options but neither would be popular with the fan base. That being said i believe they'd make a better fist of things moving forward than Ange ever could. Unless he changes his spots, we won't either. Spursy to the end.

Same ol same ol players ... Biss Kulu and Son ... all playing sh*t and the passing is woeful at best let alone the shots on target.

Embarrasing or wot

too many thinking of sunnier climates me thinks

I think we can all agree we were entirely too negative under Maureen & co. Ange has us playing on the front foot which is the Spurs way. He's got his fans i'll agree. His football's entertaining but it's also extremely dangerous for the health. I wouldn't call it Total Football, i'd sooner call it Kamikaze Football. There is no way on God's green earth we can win silverware playing this way. I'd wager my house on it.

We need to be looking for his replacement for the summer. I have my ideas on a couple of options but neither would be popular with the fan base. That being said i believe they'd make a better fist of things moving forward than Ange ever could. Unless he changes his spots, we won't either. Spursy to the end.
maybe thats why a new contract hasnt been offered as yet - Levy hedging his bets on possible failure in the run in

Same ol same ol players ... Biss Kulu and Son ... all playing sh*t and the passing is woeful at best let alone the shots on target.

Embarrasing or wot

too many thinking of sunnier climates me thinks
Some of them probably thought top 4 was wrapped up after thr Villa game. Took their eye off the ball big time

There isn't even a structure to it, if there was we would look better going forward than we do.

The press is disjointed, like kids chasing the ball around, leaving gaps to get out.

He needs to better than "We won't change mate"

It's not even the damage it does to our CL expectations that pisses me off,it's the inconsistency that we never seem to shake off even with the talent we have in our team.We blow Villa away yet get beaten by a mid table team that we should beat comfortably. It's so infuriating.. 🤬🤬🤬

All Uber attacking teams are inconsistent.

I can recall a couple that have won things, United under Fergie, but they had the best team in the land and they still had proper defenders.

When push comes to shove his lack of tactical nous will be what ends Ange time with us. We have some quality players and there is zero reason for so many of them showing lack of desire, crap passing, bad or zero movement lack of first touch....

For us to get 4th or at least stay 5th something has to change, formation sometimes & earlier subs. It won't tho. So we will hope others slip up as well. We will win a few more and get slaughtered a couple of times...then mate let's see where it leaves us !

When push comes to shove his lack of tactical nous will be what ends Ange time with us. We have some quality players and there is zero reason for so many of them showing lack of desire, crap passing, bad or zero movement lack of first touch....

For us to get 4th or at least stay 5th something has to change, formation sometimes & earlier subs. It won't tho. So we will hope others slip up as well. We will win a few more and get slaughtered a couple of times...then mate let's see where it leaves us !

It's like me playing FIFA

All out attack and wonder why I lose 6-4

If anybody's wondering why i'm critiquing Ange in this way it's because we'd be no better off if Daniel Farke was running the show. He's of the same mindset. Tactically sound with Plan A & when that doesn't work, lather, rinse, repeat. We deserve better.

These stinky performances since November (with the odd exception) have been without Europe.

Can imagine how much worse they would be with Europe

There isn't even a structure to it, if there was we would look better going forward than we do.

The press is disjointed, like kids chasing the ball around, leaving gaps to get out.

He needs to better than "We won't change mate"
It won't matter what players we buy him, his style of football is not a winning brand. It's an entertaining brand, i'll give him that much but we should be demanding more from him. 8 months, 2 years? I doubt we'll see much difference.

Luton will know exactly how we will play and will spend hours working on it....yeah we might win but I bet they make it fecking hard for us..
As will every team....some will also outplay us as Fulham did today.

What a rubbish day, all of the teams I follow have lost today, hope our ladies can lift my spirit tomorrow.

Wow, some serious disgruntlement! People even talking of changing manager yet again.
I get some of it. We were utterly woeful today in every position.
Our midfield was non-existent, which set the tone for the rest of the team. As Fulham carved through our midfield, the rest of the team then started to misplace passes.

Although I thought Ange waited too long to make substitutions, I agreed with what he did. He ripped the whole midfield out in an attempt to gain some semblance of control.

The first goal was due to dragusin. He left a gaping hole for Fulham to exploit & could never recover in time.

The other goals were a mix of individual errors & our missing midfield.

However, how many of our players are 24 or younger!? Sarr was a shadow on the pitch but he’s 21! We need to remember that young players will make mistakes & be inconsistent.

Our press against villa was awesome. Today, terrible! I like Ange. I wish he would be a little more adaptable but I’m happy with our direction so far after such dross beforehand.

Luton will know exactly how we will play and will spend hours working on it....yeah we might win but I bet they make it fecking hard for us..
As will every team....some will also outplay us as Fulham did today.

Luton work their asses off as well...unlike us. I would not be surprised at all if we lose.