MATCH THREAD v Fulham Saturday 16 March 17-30 away | Page 10 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v Fulham Saturday 16 March 17-30 away

Tactics tactics tactics..... We get cut open surgically then we piss arse around until another of our misplaced passes allows us to be cut open again.

FFS.
Been working up near Barnstaple with a mad Latvian family all day.
No Internet.
I should have stayed there.

We're an entertaining team for the neutral as either we score loads of goals or the other team will. It'll attract fans but Ange needs to be smarter.

Son has been poor for 2 seasons. He finishes well sometimes but that masks how ineffective he is in many games. The ball goes nowhere once it gets to him. He is rubbish against a deep back line. Can’t get into games at all

I hate to say it cos i actually quite like the guy but in my humble opinion Ange isn't going to take us any further. I'd give him the season & then part ways i'm afraid. Sorry guys but the eyes cannot unsee what has become an entirely predictable outcome.

Such a shame. Would be lovely just to capitalise on good opportunities sometimes. We just don’t have it in us as a club no matter the manager or positivity that’s sometimes surrounds us. We have some players that have been lauded but can’t get us over the line when it matters

We're an entertaining team for the neutral as either we score loads of goals or the other team will. It'll attract fans but Ange needs to be smarter.
Pretty much how i see things but we aspire to do more. Can anybody honestly see Ange being the man to take us further?