Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3191 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Possibly the worst I've felt whilst watching a televised Villa game, at least since the "Enkleman" game at St Andrews.

I sometimes still ask myself why Sherwood kept bringing attackers on when we were winning.

It caused him and Ray Wilkins to have a massive bust up at Rays house.

Not other clubs really, but look out politicians seeing an opportunity to get in on the act. What could possibly go wrong.
"Thursday, however, there was still no agreed date for the first reading in the House of Commons and the shadow leader of the House, Lucy Powell, said Labour would make the introduction of a regulator “an election issue” in places with struggling clubs if the government did not act.

“If the Conservatives want to make this an election issue in those places, I say bring it on,” Powell said. “Let us be really clear: if they do not want to regulate football governance, then we will.”

It caused him and Ray Wilkins to have a massive bust up at Rays house.

I assume Wilkins was again him bringing forwards on. Sherwood was the exact right man for us in the situation he came in to but his complete lack of any tactical brain and his ego fueled the fires of that terrible season.

I assume Wilkins was again him bringing forwards on. Sherwood was the exact right man for us in the situation he came in to but his complete lack of any tactical brain and his ego fueled the fires of that terrible season.

Ray kept telling tactics to tighten up but tactics carried on with the gung ho approach and we all know what happened next.

After the game Ray told Tim it was pointless him being assistant as tactics wasn't listening and basically told him that he was going to quit. That led to tactics turning up at Ray's house where they had a massive argument. Tactics then agreed that he would listen in future but we all know that debacle at Leicester was the catalyst to our relegation.

Citeh and Real Madrid will be interesting. Not interesting enough to watch, obviously but it will be interesting to see if the oil cheats can overcome the aristocrats of European football.