The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (Sponsored by The Closest Away Day "for all your "At Least We'll be Home Early..." needs) | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (Sponsored by The Closest Away Day "for all your "At Least We'll be Home Early..." needs)

Ignore button is there if you want to use it. I'll keep posting what I want thanks.

I'm fully aware we're shit, all the more astounding that referee's week after week are somehow even worse
No problem with you posting what you think and I trust you have no problem with me saying what I think of it. I'm not in favour of cancelling people who disagree with me.

Last edited:
The biggest problem this season has been the change in manager mid season. NH should have gone but it should have happened in the summer. I never understood why the Galinsons didn’t face any questions on this in the Fans Forum.
If anyone dared to ask that, there would be some accusing them of not being true supporters or frowned upon for being so negative.

Also when the likes of the ME7 podcast or Gillsintheblood interview the Galinson’s, there’s never any questions about why Harris was sacked - it’s almost like they’ve been told not to ask about that.

If the Galinson's have any sense they will have asked to see the list of questions in advance.

ME7 and GTB aren't exactly Donal MacIntyre and Roger Cook so won't doorstep them.

Pisses me off when the commentators go on about robust tackles.
They should be bloody robust
It’s a contact game

And there it is

That came from a chance for us to break and Dieng turning back for absolutely no reason, and losing the ball
Said that exact same thing here (albeit with fouler language).
FFS the goal we’re attacking is the other way, why turn back?!

If the Galinson's have any sense they will have asked to see the list of questions in advance.

ME7 and GTB aren't exactly Donal MacIntyre and Roger Cook so won't doorstep them.
This is the issue with them. The access the club gives them seems to be in exchange for an easy ride at times. I do like what both do though overall.

If anyone dared to ask that, there would be some accusing them of not being true supporters or frowned upon for being so negative.

I can only assume that there is some serious gross misconduct and so perhaps the club has suppressed question in that area? Otherwise it’s perplexing why nobody is courageous enough to ask the question, but comfortable slagging Turner off for releasing the ball late.

The biggest problem this season has been the change in manager mid season. NH should have gone but it should have happened in the summer. I never understood why the Galinsons didn’t face any questions on this in the Fans Forum.
In the last 23 games of the 22-23 season we got 41 points. The manager wasn't the problem then, and imho isn't now.

Had S/T for many years but this has made up my mind not to renew next season, along with my mate who already decided not to after Barrow. Can't face another season of Clemence and his tactics, ot KJ and HS recruits. We will pick and choose instead.