The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (Sponsored by The Closest Away Day "for all your "At Least We'll be Home Early..." needs) | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (Sponsored by The Closest Away Day "for all your "At Least We'll be Home Early..." needs)

After 59 years I've finally become a plastic. Decided to play snooker this afternoon and then get a skinful in my local 'spoons.

Haven't even bothered putting Radio Kent and the screecher on.

Will be there on Saturday but this lot are shit. Don't deserve the support they've been getting. I feel sorry for the Gallinsons.

Mass clearout at the end of this season please. Never known a team I like less than this shower, and I've seen every relegation since 1966.
I think the team of Bullock and Tom Williams was less likeable!

But in terms of performance vs ability, this is the worst I can think of.

Or maybe I’m deluded and overestimating their ability? Who knows.

I think the team of Bullock and Tom Williams was less likeable!

But in terms of performance vs ability, this is the worst I can think of.

Or maybe I’m deluded and overestimating their ability? Who knows.
Not too many have shown much footballing ability tonight. Those that have got it tend to show it about 1 game in 3.

All the talk of play-offs was a fantasy really, as a team we hardly ever looked like a promotion side. Start of the season I had us down to end up 3rd and we couldnt even make the fucking PO's.
Feel for the Gallisons as I'm sure they wer'e expecting better than this,but however people want to dress it up, we have failed this season.
The 5yr plan of reaching the Championship looking way off course unfortunately.
For those still thinking we might sneek into the PO's, Dream on.

This referee is fucking horrendous

The worst I've seen this season in a long, long line of shit referees
Give it a rest and accept we are shit and massive underachievers. These blokes don't deserve the support we've given them. I speak from decades of long suffering experience. Ludicrous to blame the ref every week. You sound like a Millwall or Liverpool fan.

Last edited:
Give it a rest and accept we are shit and massive underachievers. These blokes don't deserve the support we've given them. I speak from decades of long suffering experience. Ludicrous to blame the ref every week. You sound like a Millwall or Liberpool fan.
Ignore button is there if you want to use it. I'll keep posting what I want thanks.

I'm fully aware we're shit, all the more astounding that referee's week after week are somehow even worse

Give it a rest and accept we are shit and massive underachievers. These blokes don't deserve the support we've given them. I speak from decades of long suffering experience. Ludicrous to blame the ref every week. You sound like a Millwall or Liberpool fan.
To be fair I never criticise referees but this one in a t***

Agree sadly,50 years myself,dreadful performances literally all season,varies between 15 and 45 minutes this lot can play,rest of match effort zero,passion zero.

Refs at this level are crap. Gills are crap. Both can be true at the same time.

Would you trust our recruitment team?

The biggest problem this season has been the change in manager mid season. NH should have gone but it should have happened in the summer. I never understood why the Galinsons didn’t face any questions on this in the Fans Forum.

The biggest problem this season has been the change in manager mid season. NH should have gone but it should have happened in the summer. I never understood why the Galinsons didn’t face any questions on this in the Fans Forum.
Also when the likes of the ME7 podcast or Gillsintheblood interview the Galinson’s, there’s never any questions about why Harris was sacked - it’s almost like they’ve been told not to ask about that.