Pig fans | Page 5 | Vital Football

Pig fans

Well that's a first, I've just celebrated a Bamford goal. I feel dirty.

They might lose tonight but this Wednesday side have got enough about them to survive unfortunately though. They've got pace, organisation and confidence.

A good chance we'll be the Pigs and Dingles' cup finals next season, which we could do without.
You been watching the same game as me. Leeds never broke sweat.

You been watching the same game as me. Leeds never broke sweat.
Nope, because I posted at half time.

First half the game was even without much being created, second half Leeds' class told and they were worthy winners.

Wednesday won't be playing Leeds every week. From the nine games they've got left I can see them winning the four, maybe just three, they'd need.

You should be wanting leeds to win every week aya we don’t want any of the relegated teams left in here when we rejoin it
Pigs very organised and kept Leeds at arms length I’m glad we don’t play em this season 😬
Won't matter who's in the Championship next season accordin to what i read on social media most days we're headin straight out of the EFL over the next few seasons.I'll wait for next season to start and see who we've got in the squad before i start bein all negative abart what's comin, but i will be hopin for anutha promotion but some will moan if we do get promoted or not next season but as alluss each to their own.UTB

Anyone honestly think this Wednesday team would be 3-0 down at home to Arsenal in under 15 minutes?

Or that we'd struggle any less than Leeds have here?

If they stay up, which they now will, staggeringly, we're in for a difficult couple of games next season. I'd be tempted to take another pair of 0-0s now.

(Sorry mahatma).
The Pigs are nowhere near good enuff to get promoted to the Prem so there's no chance of the oinkers bein thumped by ARSEnal.Soz for statin the obvious.:whistle: UTB

Asked to behave during the leeds match after being put under investigation for launching objects at the Lino during the Plymouth match some just couldn’t help themselves and they are now under investigation again for throwing bottles at the Leeds keeper thus proving you can’t educate pork 🤷‍♂️

The race card is where we are in society, the LGBTQ card is also gathering speed.
I was brought up in a world of sticks and stones, words would never hurt me. Seriously, where are we heading? Anyone and everyone is offended these days by idiots calling names. Are we that weak? Do we not have thicker skin towards pissed up idiots throwing out insults? We are on the verge of WW3, the West is in poor shape.
Yes you do have thicker skin chalky. Supremist. Shame the others don't being offended at fuck all. Ready for the St George Flags being banned in June because it will offend some ******?

By the way none of that is a criticism. We apparently are tougher in character than this. Perhaps because we're Yorkshiremen. But I hate pig's whether I condemn their actions or not...

Yes you do have thicker skin chalky. Supremist. Shame the others don't being offended at fuck all. Ready for the St George Flags being banned in June because it will offend some ******?

By the way none of that is a criticism. We apparently are tougher in character than this. Perhaps because we're Yorkshiremen. But I hate pig's whether I condemn their actions or not...
Hey up,good to see ya on here again,hope you're ok.The world really has gone nuts Our Gertie& me often say we're glad we're at this end of our lives rather than just startin out in life.UTB

Think this one will cheer MHMF up.Attendance actual v potential based on ground capacity.
May be an image of text

Think this one will cheer MHMF up.Attendance actual v potential based on ground capacity.
May be an image of text
I saved that to put up on here 😂
They’ve only got the 7th highest average anyway but only filling 45% of your ground is pretty shit
Hope they don’t do one for the prem after 45mins 😬

I saved that to put up on here 😂
They’ve only got the 7th highest average anyway but only filling 45% of your ground is pretty shit
Hope they don’t do one for the prem after 45mins 😬
Thank Goodness most of our fans go to home games eh.:LOL: UTB

Asked to behave during the leeds match after being put under investigation for launching objects at the Lino during the Plymouth match some just couldn’t help themselves and they are now under investigation again for throwing bottles at the Leeds keeper thus proving you can’t educate pork 🤷‍♂️
Thick as pig shit mi owd pal,some of us BLADES have known it for many many decades. :LOL: UTB

Regional news programme, North West News,which has big interest via L/pool,reporting that a Newcastle fan says that Leppings Lane should be bulldozed after problems at cup tie last year.

Why stop there is my immediate thought.

Regional news programme, North West News,which has big interest via L/pool,reporting that a Newcastle fan says that Leppings Lane should be bulldozed after problems at cup tie last year.

Why stop there is my immediate thought.
Well with only 46% take up in the ground they could do it and it wouldn’t affect attendances 🤷‍♂️

Omari Hutchison has scored for Ipswich,1-0. 3-0 at H/T,go on Ipswich get a few more. UTB

Last edited: