Cue Tips - You Tube | Vital Football

Cue Tips - You Tube

stupops

Vital 1st Team Regular
If anyone fancies an interesting watch I can recommend Cue Tips with Stephen Hendry on his YouTube.
It's 20 or so minutes a pop. Great insight into the mind of a champion. I dont like snooker but it's really good and great fun. The Jimmy Bullard one is brilliant.

If anyone fancies an interesting watch I can recommend Cue Tips with Stephen Hendry on his YouTube.
It's 20 or so minutes a pop. Great insight into the mind of a champion. I dont like snooker but it's really good and great fun. The Jimmy Bullard one is brilliant.
If it's really good and great fun, stu, why don't you like it? Serious question, mate.

I watch a a fair bit of snooker on Youtube and, luckily, the GOAT, Rocket Ronnie, is still playing.

If it's really good and great fun, stu, why don't you like it? Serious question, mate.

I watch a a fair bit of snooker on Youtube and, luckily, the GOAT, Rocket Ronnie, is still playing.
Snooker?
Bit boring. Goes on and on. Don't really get it. Although the skill levels required are quite remarkable.
But Ex pros chewing the fat and having a laugh and a chat whilst they play a few frames is brilliant viewing IMHO.
Plus - he seems like a decent bloke.

Snooker?
Bit boring. Goes on and on. Don't really get it. Although the skill levels required are quite remarkable.
But Ex pros chewing the fat and having a laugh and a chat whilst they play a few frames is brilliant viewing IMHO.
Plus - he seems like a decent bloke.
There is a video of him playing and chatting with Madders in his games room, it's a good watch.

Re Snooker
I suppose I lost interest, just around the, 'Stephen Hendry' time.
All the older heroes were beginning to retire, Higgy was on the demise, both snooker and health wise, and Jimmy White just wasn't quite good enough (sadly) Unfortunately Hendry was a bit dull and with him winning everything, it became, a boring watch.
I would still watch O"'Sullivan in an odd final but that's it, I struggle to name any other, snooker players.

Re Snooker
I suppose I lost interest, just around the, 'Stephen Hendry' time.
All the older heroes were beginning to retire, Higgy was on the demise, both snooker and health wise, and Jimmy White just wasn't quite good enough (sadly) Unfortunately Hendry was a bit dull and with him winning everything, it became, a boring watch.
I would still watch O"'Sullivan in an odd final but that's it, I struggle to name any other, snooker players.
Same here Niall, I only ever watch matches involving Ronnie now.