X1 v Barrow? | Vital Football

X1 v Barrow?

Who starts this Tuesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless there's any new injuries or illnesses same again I think. But that pudding of a pitch will have taken its toll so bound to be some tired legs tomorrow night especially second half. So management of the subs likely to be crucial.

Unless there's any new injuries or illnesses same again I think. But that pudding of a pitch will have taken its toll so bound to be some tired legs tomorrow night especially second half. So management of the subs likely to be crucial.
I think a bit of rotation is possible two long trips.
No doubt if nobody is looking tired Clemence will go with the same .But I think bringing in a fresh player might well be likely.I will think about it overnight while working and put my choices down early tomorrow.

Not gonna overthink this one. In an ideal world it will be same again and that’s what I’m going for.

But we don’t know if everyone pulled up ok after playing on the quagmire at Salford. Wouldn’t be surprised to see JW rested (to the bench) or maybe others like Dieng or Hawk if required.

If everyone’s fully fit, then the same team.

We could consider rest/rotation, but the only problem is the three CBs and Coleman have probably played the most minutes, but they’ll have to start as we probably haven’t really got good enough replacements there, ditto Hutton and Hawkins. Nadesan, Clarke, Dieng and Williams should be fine as have all spent time on the bench/out recently. Morris to keep him place too.